Team-BHP - Ferrari Pre-PDI and Post PDI.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   Ferrari Pre-PDI and Post PDI. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/77814-ferrari-pre-pdi-post-pdi.html)

Hi everyone this thread will have all the picture of the Brand new Ferrari`s received from the manufacturer. Check out the virgins.
This one is a California 2010 model.

AWESOME colour combo!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrariKSA (Post 1793342)
Hi everyone this thread will have all the picture of the Brand new Ferrari`s received from the manufacturer. Check out the virgins.
This one is a California 2010 model.

Very Nice :thumbs up
Waiting for other beauties too :)
Is the last number VIN?

O.T. - Did you try out California?

COOL!
What about the maseratis? I can see few of them lying around too :D

cool, you are one lucky chap. where were these pics clicked by the way?

Nice thread. But too much of yellow in that California :) Thanks for sharing. Would love to see more Ferraris and Maseratis too

Brilliant Pics !!! The Yellow on Black interior combo is excellent.

What is the red thing on the passenger seat ?

the ferrari i looking awesome and the the interior colour combo is just like iceing on the cake....great pics man.i bet you must be having the greatest job around here.geting to see such a huge amount of amazing cars.great man.keep posting pics.

vkochar :the red bag come with all the new cars it contains user manual, warranty books, service books, first aid kit, extra key, number plates, radio and key codes, navigation software kit .....etc.

theragingbull/ kingofmyworld : Maser thread will soon follow.

raj_5004 the pics were clicked in our work shop.

ir458 : I did try alot of california`s, yes your right its VIN.number

thanks for your support, some more of them.

I might sound stupid but I have a question, Is that cylinder in the 11th and 12th pic an extinguisher ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferrariKSA (Post 1793471)
ir458 : I did try alot of california`s, yes your right its VIN.number

How does that feel different from other Ferraris. More civilized or same as other ones?
On California where's the VIN located?

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingofmyworld (Post 1793480)
I might sound stupid but I have a question, Is that cylinder in the 11th and 12th pic an extinguisher ?

Yes :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1793387)
Nice thread. But too much of yellow in that California :)

If that's too much yellow then what would you say about this ;)

Source - Cavallino Classic XV - Gallery 17

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

After carefully pampering her in our workshop for a complete body and Engine check she is then polished on interiors and exteriors by professionals then handed over to sales department.
Pictures will do the remainig.

Just awesome cool!!!!!!!
Maybe a bit of red inserts would have broken the 'yellow wash down'.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingofmyworld (Post 1793480)

Yes! That should a fire extinguisher! That is a requirement by law in most middle east countries. These are usually fixed at the dealer end.