Team-BHP - The Liveable Supercar ?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   The Liveable Supercar ? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/7941-liveable-supercar-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by merve_extreme

does the Mclaren F1 have climate control or audio system?

The Mclaren F1 has a CD player made by Kenwood which weighs just 18 grams or something. Although it dosent have a radio.

But seriously, if I was so rich, I'd surely have an Ipod, so I really wont need it.

PS: It seems Kenwood originally told Gordon Murray that they couldnt get a CD player lighter than 38 gms. He made a big fuss and insisted that they go back to their drawing boards. Inspired, they worked hard and in some time, they brought the weight down to 18. Murray was proving to be a hard man to satisfy!!!!

PPS: Yes it does have climate control.

FORD GT for me anytime.

islero,thanks for the info.

I will settle for a Merc Slr Mclaren, I'll say that it is more reliable, easier to ship...........and on top of that you need not worry that unlike other super cars it will fall to bits and pieces......

P.s: As told by Jc (Top gear)

I vote for the McLaren SLR. Its got supercar performance and is also very very comfortable at the same time. And i vote for it for its striking looks too.

I willing to live with the Bentley Coupe or the Jag XK if someone buys them for me. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but if I'm forced to I can make adjustments to live with any of the above mentioned - again if someone buys them for me.

8 votes for Carrera GT, as an easy car to live with?
Funny, I know of an Indian person from Dubai and a long time member of 6speedonline.com who died in their respective CGTs.

The Lamborghini for me.
That is something i can use everyday.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lamborghini
The Lamborghini for me.
That is something i can use everyday.

same here. agree:

the F1 is awesome as well. btw, the Zonda is missing from the list. that's blasphemous.
:confused: :mad:

no other supercar as a daily driver than the SLR McLaren...
the easiest to live with - thats the one...

According to the poll it has to be the Mclaren SLR.. but otherwise The BMW E60 M5 has to be the one u can live!!

Yeah, SLR seems the most popular.

But any supercar with a slushbox, however fast or good looking it may be, is not in any of my lists. Thats what irritates me about the SLR, even though they took 4 years to bring it out, it still was underdeveloped, especially the brakes and interior.

Mclaren F1.Its a supercar with exhilarating performance,practicality and that snob value.;)

X

Quote:

Originally Posted by X-Machine
Mclaren F1.Its a supercar with exhilarating performance,practicality and that snob value.;)

X

lets say tons of snob value, the mclaren f1 s been my dream car since a really long time, leaving aside the chilhood favourite
Countach.
so practical or not if i have a chance i'm just going to have a go at the mclaren :D

manson.

has to be the mclaren F1 for me...only supercar which can carry more passengers 3 has alot of other practicality too!

it is said that if the mclaren was to be rebuilt again ...they'd build it the same way as the old one..because there is nothing that went wrong with the car not a single flaw ..it was perfect!