Team-BHP - MERC or BMW
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   MERC or BMW (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/7958-merc-bmw.html)

These two are the bigges when it comes to car manufactuing. Not just any cars, but cars with lots of power and comfort. So guys, tell me which of these manufacturer's car would u love owing. It'll be hard to just pick one, but anyways..

Mercedes Benz over any other can manufacturer on earth.I just love this company.

Mercedes Benz atleast for now
Due to its relatively wider network than BMW

to be honest I would prefer Porsche 911 over any other car ;)

Today, BMW probably builds better cars than Mercedes Benz. However, I'll take a W126 / 124 / 123 or R129 over any BMW ever built. Mercedes Benz was at one time my absolute favourite marque. It's no longer that way, but still, just ahead of BMW.

BMW, it is! The Beemers have much more of a sporty look and image and they can take on Merc in luxury also. The M5 over the CLS anyday!

Gimme a BMW anyday.Just love their designs,performance and the overall packaging.
Although Mercs are equally good,but ive never been an avid fan of that brand.However,amongst these two its the Bmw undoubtebly.:)

X

Definately BMW anyday. BMW cars are more sporty and fun to drive then Mercedes. This doesn't mean Mercs are bad. They are great cars too but BMW is just ahead.

:OT I would buy a Audi A6 over the BMW 5 and Merc E class anyday. The Audi looks the best and is comparable to the other 2 in luxury and performance.

BMW.!!! M1 Turbo, E30 M3, E39 M5, E60 M5, E38 7 Series...sorry Mercedes cannot beat that.

Between these two, definately a BMW though i love mercs too.
But in the real world an Audi would do just fine.

Its BMW for me any day over the Merc and I just love the M series even more.

BMW anytime !!!
Mercs are good but IMHO beemers are better !!

PS : somebody gimme that BMW from some Bond movie - which Mr. Pierce Brosnan ( i hope i spelt it right ) controlled from his cellphone , i wont even look at Merc then.........
pss pss - maverick - you listening ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkanitkar
BMW anytime !!!
pss pss - maverick - you listening ;)

Ya HK i am listening.. he drove the E38 7 series in the movie.. still look gorgeous compared to the E65.. as for controls with the mobile.. i guess we need to contact someine from Ericsson..
But all that apart.. it has to be the E60 ///M5.. simply awesome.. :D

Has to be a beemer for me (check out the left of the screen ...) :)
But given the chance i would love to own a merc too for its superb ride quality ...

Overall , i would like to put it this way

BMW for youths ( under 30 years)

Merc for the oldies (above 30 ,35)

But again there are some mercs you can drive at any age ..... but overall i would stick to the above .

If this poll was put up over a decade ago I would have voted for Mercedes. Their build quality those days and those classic designs were just awesome. Cant say the same for the current Mercs especially their reliability. I still like Mercedes but in this poll I my vote goes to the BMW.

However I would still buy an Audi over these two. Boy their quattros are something else. Why dont we have Audi in the poll anyways?

Dippy

bmw is more boy racerish nd all but a merc has a lot more class than a bmw