Team-BHP - International Celebrities and their Cars!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   International Celebrities and their Cars! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/79674-international-celebrities-their-cars-3.html)

Nice pics Scorcher. Looks like Beckham has added the Supersports to his garage just recently.
Talking about Jay Kay, this guy has one of the best car collections in hollywood. To name a few..

*Bugatti Veyron
*Ferrari Enzo
*Ferrari 550 Maranello
*Ferrari F430 Scuderia 16M
*Lamborghini Miura SV
*Porsche 911 GT3 RS
*Rolls Royce Phantom
*Aston Martin DB5
*Audi RS4/RS6
*Abarth 500
*Mercedes 300SL Roadster
*Mercedes-Benz 600
*BMW 3.0 CSL

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1842300)
Tom Cruise - Hypermotard

That picture of Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz on the Hypermotard is from the upcoming romantic comedy Knight & Day,so I doubt that Duc belongs to Cruise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1842352)
Nice pics Scorcher. Looks like Beckham has added the Supersports to his garage just recently.
Talking about Jay Kay, this guy has one of the best car collections in hollywood. To name a few..

*Bugatti Veyron
*Ferrari Enzo
*Ferrari 550 Maranello
*Ferrari F430 Scuderia 16M
*Lamborghini Miura SV
*Porsche 911 GT3 RS
*Rolls Royce Phantom
*Aston Martin DB5
*Audi RS4/RS6
*Abarth 500
*Mercedes 300SL Roadster
*Mercedes-Benz 600
*BMW 3.0 CSL

Now what else can a Man dream of having in his garage!!
Atleast i can't dream anymore if i have these:D
Awesome collection and speaks volume of the man's taste.

I liked Tom's bike!

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARCUS_520i (Post 1841241)
Jason Statham in an AUDI, Pierce Brosnan in an Aston Martin, Arnold Schwarzennegger in a Hummer and Paris Hilton in a pink Bentley!! One word : Righteous!! :D

101+ to that. The car is the perfect match for them, or is it the other way round clap:.

read this article in Today's Ahmedabad Mirrior. Its not highlighting cars, but does mention about the cars of the 2 celebs / Known people.

Ronaldo is scoring off the field too

LONDON: Kim Kadarshian and Cristiano Ronaldo were recently spotted kissing each other. The pair started getting cosy while dining together.
“She (Kim) and Ronaldo were kissing and very affectionate. They looked to be getting on really well, laughing the whole time,” a British tabloid quoted an onlooker as saying.
Later, Kadarshian hopped into a chauffeurdriven Mercedes G-Wagon, which followed Ronaldo’s Audi RS6. Both cars headed to the Real Madrid star’s city mansion.
Kadarshian was seen leaving for the airport on the same car to catch a flight back home to America. ANI

Source : Welcome - Times Of India ePaper

Quote:

Originally Posted by theragingbull (Post 1842352)

Agree hands down. He has one of the most tasteful collection in the Industry. I'm a fan alright !

Here are some more pics of his Enzo, these pics(found em on Web) are in my HD for a really long time(years). Now that I got a thread to post em, thanks Ragingbull :)

BTW, Jay Kay's Enzo was vandalized last year by an English chef. Apparently, the young chef decided to release his anger by chucking stones at the singer's black Ferrari Enzo. The target practice amounted to about $40,000 worth of damage to the car's front windshield and driver's side window!

Here's a pic of the same:

If you thought the rides of the hollwood stars are great then the rappers are not too far behind either. Check out the zonda.

rappers

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1842300)
Here are some from my side ;)
Brad Pitt - Camaro & Custom Chopper
Tom Cruise - Hypermotard
Arnie - 911 Turbo cabrio
Becham - BCSupersports
Benji - R8
JayKay - Enzo & Scuderia 16M
Mark Wahlberg - Azure?Brooklands?

AFAIK that shot of Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz on the red Hypermotard is from the shooting of his upcoming movie KNIGHT AND DAY. Not sure whether its his bike.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rotorhead (Post 1847096)
If you thought the rides of the hollwood stars are great then the rappers are not too far behind either. Check out the zonda.

rappers

Yes! The rappers modify their rides to the limits. Hard to find a single one that is bone stock.

The link that you posted did not work. Here is the right one: 40 Rapper Stars And Their Performance Cars

Not exactly Hollywood stars but I guess they too qualify.

- Magician and Stunt Artisit, Criss Angel's collection
- Some WWE Wrestler(Don't know the name, not a wrestling fan)'s cars

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1848776)

Hmmm.. All Black...cool.. By the way thats BATISTA.

Ragingbull:Nice thread and thanks for starting this thread!
The wrestler black line up looks stunning!What about the cars owned by Will Smith?

@Sudan : i suppose the all black collection belongs to chris angel the magician. It goes with his dark personality

Few rides of famous rap stars

In Pictures: Cars Of The Hip-Hop Stars - Forbes.com

here is one more nice linky

40 Rap Stars And Their Performance Cars | AutoAmbush.com

a more eloborate list is present in Car Throttle: Performance Cars. Full Throttle. mentioned in the above page but for some reason my browser used to stop responding once the page is displayed. So access the site at your own risk if you wish to.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scorcher (Post 1848776)

The guy who owns white cars is BATISTA. he recently appeared in WRONG SIDE OF TOWN movie