Team-BHP - 0-60 in 4.1s Top speed of 186mph and guess what its sitting in my Garage :D
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   The International Automotive Scene (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/)
-   -   0-60 in 4.1s Top speed of 186mph and guess what its sitting in my Garage :D (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/international-automotive-scene/8651-0-60-4-1s-top-speed-186mph-guess-what-its-sitting-my-garage-d.html)

Hi guys,

I got this car about a week back. Took a day off from office to washed and waxed it. Took some snaps, thought of putting them here. Hope you guys like it cuz I sure as hell am loving every minute with it, what amazing noise it makes...anyhow here it is..

If you guys have an picture taking skills, please comment, I would like to take some better shots if possible...

KILR-RYD Pictures

Cheers

A 'vette??? We have a 'vette on the forum!

COngrats dude! That IS a ride to be proud of!

Wov! Wonderful! It surely is a very fast machine.

Gosh, that machine in yellow and dark wheels is stunning! Apparently, the C6 is V-A-S-T-L-Y improved over the C5s weak areas (especially the interiors) and the price / performance ratio is unbeatable. Message boards around the world regard it as more "tight and nubile". Congratulations and do opt for a professional driver training course to learn how to handle this machine like a pro.

Time to get that Borla exhaust?

GTO

Congrats Dude! I gotta ask this, how much auto-insurance are you paying for this?

Congrats, 1day!!! Man, those wheels look amazing!!

Congrats mate. Just let me buy my 999 GT3 (hopefully) and we will head to the Nordschliefe. What say?

She's a stunner, your a lucky dawg.

Thanks guys...

GTO, I am thinking of taking the 3day course @ Spring Mountain Racing school sometime in the coming spring, so that I can be ready for some track time here in chicago. I hope I can take this course, its priced very decently and it might also have the new 2006 Corvette Z06 by the time I enroll, if it does man o man..anyhow I can hardly wait for this coming summer...

Samurai...the insurance isnt that bad..its cheaper than my G35(03) and Mazda3(03), infact mazda 3 is the most expensive of the bunch..plus you are looking at a fella who had 5 tickets, 1 suspenssion, 1 non fault accident on his name in the last 5 years..thank fully 90% of this stuff happened to me 5 years back, so it should be coming off my record very soon...I just have to drive carefully and think I am driving a miata and not a corvette... :) I am paying less than 700$ for 6 months, I am hoping it will drop down to 450ish the next time i enroll...considering the other 2 are 03s and this is 06 and cost more than both combined..its an awesome value...and on top of that I just turned 25, so am not that old to start getting some good discounts..

Quote:

Originally Posted by islero
Congrats, 1day!!! Man, those wheels look amazing!!

Hold till I show you what I have orderd from iForged :) should be here this week, took more time for them to get made and come than the car itself..

Quote:

Originally Posted by ported_head
Congrats mate. Just let me buy my 999 GT3 (hopefully) and we will head to the Nordschliefe. What say?

She's a stunner, your a lucky dawg.

haha! anytime man..by the time you are with the 999 GT3, hopefully the new C7 Z06 should be out..I would be all over you ;) :p :D

Congrats 1day........she's a beauty and surely a tbhp pride being the fastest tbhp machine(I guess!!)...

Yeah, learn to drive this beauty with loads of respect or you are asking for trouble :p

Also, keep us posted with your drives(fast and long both)...

How about a sound clip, man?

I remember going to a nearby GM showroom recently, to ogle at a corvette C6 and belch at the gawd-what-the-hell-is-that SSR.
The starting up sound of the 'vette was simply amazing! Sounded damn evil. Though the showroom guy refused to give it even a single blip of the throttle......damn.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by islero
How about a sound clip, man?

I remember going to a nearby GM showroom recently, to ogle at a corvette C6 and belch at the gawd-what-the-hell-is-that SSR.
The starting up sound of the 'vette was simply amazing! Sounded damn evil. Though the showroom guy refused to give it even a single blip of the throttle......damn.....

no problemo, will try and ready new set of pictures with my new wheels that are coming in this week or next along with some sound clips(hope my old sony can capture what it really sounds like)...hopefully when the weather gets a little better here..2 days of rain and then 2 days of snow..I hate chicago... :mad: I got this car a week back and its already in the den..

nice moves there man!!
congrats on your new ride ..boy shes a beauty ...

you better take another day off writing a full review on the C6 vette sometime
soon buddy ..

drive safe ...its winters eek RWD!!
:D
cheers

Hey 1Day,

Congratulations on the car. It looks gorgeous in Yellow and the pics have also come out pretty well.... just the flash reflecting on a couple of pics :D. If i could i would have the C5 with those pop-up headlights, yellow and with the specs of the C6. The new headlamps just dont suit the car imo!

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Wolf
<snip snip>................. the fastest tbhp machine(I guess!!).......<snip snip>

Hey Wolfy your guess was wrong there. The fastest team-bhp car belongs to our member Scooby (dont recall the exact nic), he owns one of the most powefull cars (4-door sedan) recently launched in India and one of the most expensive too. As he said in one of the threads, hes done some mind numbing speeds in the car on Plam Beach Road here in Mumbai while participating in a car rally raising fund for charity.

Cheers!