Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2012, 12:33   #1
Senior - BHPian

Invite to an interactive chat show with Jenson Button on NDTV

Hi everyone,

This thread is about an event being hosted by NDTV, basically an interactive chat show with Jenson Button. The show would be moderated by Siddharth Vinayak Patankar (from The Car & Bike Show).

A friend of mine who is associated with NDTV wanted genuine enthusiasts to come forward & participate in this show; hence, I thought of posting it here just in case anyone would be interested.
Please find below the corresponding invite; feel free to contact the undersigned if you have an interest in F1, so that further steps can be taken & planned accordingly.

NOTE: The final selection is at the sole discretion of NDTV.

DISCLAIMER:
I have no commercial interest in this event & the details have simply been posted as an opportunity to those who are genuine enthusiasts & avid F1 followers. MODS, kindly move this thread to the apt location, in case this is not.

Regards,
Prakhar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

This is in regards to that NDTV is doing a special show on Formula onewith Jenson Button.

It will be an interactive celebrity-oriented programme on NDTV 24x7. The programme will consists of over 40-50 people as audience.

I am listing down a few details of the show:

Ø Moderator : Siddharth Patankar
Ø Date : 25th October, Thursday, 2012
Ø Venue : NDTV, Archana Complex, GK Part-1
Ø Special Guest : Jenson Button

Your positive and early response will help us to plan the event show better.

Thanks and Regards,
Yashvardhan # 8800749333
Audience Research Department
NDTV
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by blackfire_9 : 23rd October 2012 at 12:36.
blackfire_9 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd October 2012, 14:35   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Invite to an interactive chat show with Jenson Button on NDTV

Why, oh why, does this show have to be in Delhi. I would so loved to have done this if it was in Bangalore. Oh well, I guess they should first build a race track here before I ask that. Still looking forward to watching the show on tv.
pganapathy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th October 2012, 00:47   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Invite to an interactive chat show with Jenson Button on NDTV

MODS: Kindly close this thread & remove it, since the event under discussion is now over.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks