Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2013, 23:32   #1
BANNED

DiResta dreams of 2014 Ferrari seat

http://www1.skysports.com/formula-1/...4-move-up-grid

He's not in the league of Alonso/Hamilton/Raik, sure, they have had more experience but you can always tell when someone has that fire.

I think he's done well with what he's had but I found this laughable. Ferrari is already bogged down by having Massa, and to think that they'd have PDR, who I doubt is any better than Massa is plain fantasy, I feel.

One thing is for sure, if he wants to prove himself he needs to get out of Force India. Force India will be a mid-field team as long, or in this case, as deep as Mallya's pockets are.

And I don't see his pockets being deep enough to have that 2x or 3x of current budget that is required for the VJMXX cars to be on podium.
D33-PAC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2013, 11:40   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: DiResta dreams of 2014 Ferrari seat

Dream on!

If anyone deserves a promotion, it's Hulkenberg though he may not want to take no. 2 at Ferrari while Di Riesta may not mind it.
Old 30th July 2013, 09:12   #3
BANNED

Re: DiResta dreams of 2014 Ferrari seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asr245 View Post
Dream on!

If anyone deserves a promotion, it's Hulkenberg though he may not want to take no. 2 at Ferrari while Di Riesta may not mind it.
I think Jules Bianchi is a worthy contender for the Ferrari seat too. It shouldn't be difficult for him to go to Ferrari, as his relationship with them might help.

I wonder if there is greater competition for an empty Ferrari seat though. Everybody says Vettel would love to prove himself with an inferior to RBR team, and to say no to him would be stupid.

However as long as Alonso is with Ferrari it's obvious a number 2 is needed, and only then would massive opportunities open up for the bottom rung of drivers like diresta, bianchi, etc.

And we all know what Alonso is thinking about moving to Red Bull at the moment.

It's remarkable how much influence Kimi Raikkonen's move to Red Bull has, to change the future of other drives.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks