Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2006, 14:15   #1
BHPian

Location: Windsor, Canada... But still a Bombay-Boy at heart !!!
Ford's success in WRC

BP Ford has had a very good time so far in this year's WRC, and an especially good season for Marcus Gronholm . they arent allowing Citreon and Sebastian Leob to runaway and have left both the cunstructors and the drivers championship wide open, and a contest that could turnout to be more xciting than Fonsi vs Schumi vs Kimi.
p.s.: Peter Solberg has signed a new contract to stay with Subaru till 2009.
Old 25th June 2006, 16:53   #2
BHPian

this is the comeback time for ford and marcus gronholm .and it is what every rally fan wants the end of domination over the sport
Old 26th June 2006, 19:32   #3
BHPian

Indeed, Gronholm's dominating victory in Greece was awesome (though Solberg if my fav, but I still adore Loeb).

If Ford pull up their socks, it may be a different story at the end of the year, with Gronholm's Finland rally still to come.

P.S. Just wish Gronhilm would stop complaining so much. Look at Solberg's luck, and he does not cry 25% as much as Gronholm, who blames the car even for his mistakes...ha ha!
Old 26th June 2006, 22:34   #4
BANNED

Hey, Well its a one off victory for Gronholm .. but the eventual winner is still gonna be Loeb !!! He's too smooth with his driving style and one loss doesn't reflect on Ford being back in contention from any angle ...

GO SEBASTIEN GO !!!

Cheers
Old 27th June 2006, 09:17   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, Well its a one off victory for Gronholm .. but the eventual winner is still gonna be Loeb !!! He's too smooth with his driving style and one loss doesn't reflect on Ford being back in contention from any angle ...

GO SEBASTIEN GO !!!

Cheers
please....loeb is dominating this year as well, check the results of the previous rallies.
Old 27th June 2006, 10:35   #6
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by killjoy
please....loeb is dominating this year as well, check the results of the previous rallies.
Hey, I know Loeb is dominating this year as well !!! So why wud you ask me to check the previous results .. ??

Cheers
Old 28th June 2006, 09:13   #7
BHPian

sorry kahdu, got the wrong quote there, was for some of the guys posting earlier that ford is putting up challeneges.

loab wins 5 in a row and ford calls that a challenge??
Old 28th June 2006, 12:24   #8
BHPian

Germany is coming up it will be a very interesting battle between marcus and loeb not to forget dani sordo he is really fast on tarmac..loeb admitted in greece that he hasnt taken so much risk in his life he said it is impossible to catch marcus but i he will win in gremany in finland its marcus for sure coz the xsara is quite slow compared to the focus...cant wait to see the citroen c4 in action next season
Old 28th June 2006, 12:31   #9
BHPian

Germany is coming up it will be a very interesting battle between marcus and loeb not to forget dani sordo he is really fast on tarmac..loeb admitted in greece that he hasnt taken so much risk in his life he said it is impossible to catch marcus but i he will win in gremany in finland its marcus for sure coz the xsara is quite slow compared to the focus...cant wait to see the citroen c4 in action next season

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks