Team-BHP - Who will be the Champions?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Int'l Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/)
-   -   Who will be the Champions? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/16502-who-will-champions.html)

Now that there are only four races to go and the fight for the title is getting hotter. The championship can still go in favour of Ferrari and Schumacher. So who do you think will win the 2006 driver's and Constructors championship?

Ferrari have more than a 99% chance of winning the constructors championship...

As for Michael, well, only the next 4races will tell.

I'd love Schumi to go out on top, but after the Hungary mistake and fiishing behind Alonso in Turkey, he has simply run out of races to do it.

Ferrari though will take the constructors title.

Monza... high-speed circuit.. Ferrari will probably do a good job. (The Italian Mafia would've threatened Renault to let the Ferrari win)
But the other races should go be evenly matched between Renault and Ferrari. Hope renault can retain both the titles!

I don't think Renault will get the constructors - that will go to Ferrari; the drivers championship will go to Alonso....man, I hope Kimi gets a decent car next year

Quote:

Originally Posted by suman
I don't think Renault will get the constructors - that will go to Ferrari; the drivers championship will go to Alonso....man, I hope Kimi gets a decent car next year

agree:
Alonso - Drivers Championship
Ferrari - Constructors Championship

Isnt this the first time that the same driver will beat Schumacher twice in a row? Sure, Hakkinen did in 1998 and 1999....but Schumy was out of some races due to his broken leg and Irvine was the title contender in 1999.

I am surprised at how easily Ferrari lost the opportunity in the last two races. As much as I hate to admit it, Alonso has got the odds in his favour now.

Alonso should win the drivers if renault doesn't have anymore reliability problems.Ferrari are the favourites for constructors now that Massa has run into some form and should be high on confidence after the last win.
Having said that can't help but wonder what would have happened if Raikkonnen was driving a Ferrari or a Renault...That question will be answered next year when he drives a Ferrari:)

Is it confirmed that Kimi will drive for Ferrari next year??:Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by prince85
Is it confirmed that Kimi will drive for Ferrari next year??:Shockked:

It may not be confirmed officially but .... according to things happening in F1 its unofficially 99.9% confirmed... that he is moving to Ferrari.

The answer to questions like :
1. Will Michael Continue?
2. Is Kimi moving to Ferrari.

Are at Monza ... just 12 days away.

I think it's pretty obvious right now, Ferrari getting the constructor's championship and Alonso winning the drivers' championship.
Unless "something" happens.

shumi wants more time to decide..
while ferrari are putting pressure on him to decide by monza

alonso should win the WDC.. with ferrari taking the constructors

There are still 4races to go and 40points up for grabs.

12points might sound BIG, but just one DNF from either one of then is enough to completely turn the tables..

Constructors- Ferrari
Drivers- MS

As for kimi... Would be great to see him in Ferrari!!! I love that finn... And as for the announcement coming in monza... I dont know why, but dont think it will come... Schumi will retire only if he wins this year... though i heard that massa had signed only a 1yr contract with ferrari but his recent form may complicate the matters further...

If Schumi stays at Ferrari, he is not going to let Kimi come anywhere near the second Ferrari. Best bet right now, Kimi moves to Renault, especially now that we know that Webber isn't Renault bound.