Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2018, 21:20   #1
BHPian

Felipe Massa signs three-year Venturi Formula E deal

The 37-year-old had hinted that he would "perhaps" be racing in FE next season ahead of that visit and he previously stated his desire to move to FE before his F1 retirement was announced towards the end of the 2017 season.

He has been signed on three-year deal with Venturi and will complete a private test session with the team's VFE 05 Gen2 car in the coming weeks.

Felipe Massa signs three-year Venturi Formula E deal-1526399315652.jpg

Quote:

I'm very happy to be joining the Venturi Formula E team and the Formula E championship, which has become a magnificent competition in such a short space of time," said Massa.

"For some years now, I've been clear about my interest in this innovative, forward-looking discipline that's developing exponentially.

"I especially like the format of race meetings, the city-centre circuits and the contact with the fans. I can't wait to take part in testing at the end of the month.

"The team is in a phase of growth and development. I'll do everything I can to contribute to the project and hopefully I'll be among the frontrunners."
Venturi is currently seventh in the 2017/18 FE teams' standings and fields Maro Engel and Edoardo Mortara, who will be replaced by Tom Dillmann for this weekend's race in Berlin due to a clash with the latter's Mercedes DTM programme.

Source
glikithvinayaka is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks