Team-BHP - Formula 1: The 2019 British Grand Prix
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Int'l Motorsport (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/)
-   -   Formula 1: The 2019 British Grand Prix (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/intl-motorsport/211051-formula-1-2019-british-grand-prix.html)

P1 has started but no topic, so I am starting it. I hope someone fills in the details. y dislike for Silverstone is well known, since an aerodrome is not the basis for good racing.

I am anxiously waiting for the Honda, Ferrari, Mercedes run off.

On TataSky P1 is on Select 1, P2 (canned) is on Select 2 from 6:00 to 7:30 am as are P3, Q and the race at Midnight on Sunday-Monday (again canned).

With the clash between 2 finals, this event has taken the back seat. Lewis had also voiced his displeasure on why this event had to be scheduled in this weekend, considering all 3 are happening in the same country. The challenge with sports channels wouldn't have been any lesser though unless it was moved by one week.

Hotstar will by streaming it live.

Its disappointing that British GP will not be broadcasted live in India. There are so many star sports channels, still they gave a miss to British GP.

There is a typo error. It should be Silverstone and not Redbull Ring.

Well, future looks interesting if this happens. Bosses considering refuelling return.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/48971037

After P1 the Honda engined cars were everywhere. After P2 things settled down to Merc and Ferrari at the top. In any case P2 is used more to sort out issues rather than outright speed. However, as I have stated Ferrari takes it easy on Day 1. So expect action today.

@ask_07; I expect refueling not to come, unless tank size is reduced.,

After P3 the usual suspects Ferrari & Mercedes are at the top. However, many Honda motors are there in the top bracket. As expected now big F were going flat out at full power. So they head the time sheet with Mercs 3 & 4. However, Hamilton is at No.3 by about 0.05 sec only.

We will get the Qualification on Star Sport 2 at 6.25pm.

The race will only be on Monday morning (canned) unless you watch on Hotstar.

Bottas snatched the pole by the tiniest of margins from Lewis - 0.006 secs. Seb down in 6th. Leclerc 3 ahead of max and gasly.

Race would be live telecast on Star Sports 2 HD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Makin Rulesz (Post 4620704)
Race would be live telecast on Star Sports 2 HD.

I just finished frantically searching on my 'subscribed channels' and couldn't find it on usual Star Sports Select 2 HD!! So, just about to post this question, where the heck F1 race.

BTW, today is truly a super sports Sunday - that too all happening in England - Wimbledon Final, Cricket World Cup Final and British F1 !

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgiitk (Post 4620366)
After P3 the usual suspects Ferrari & Mercedes are at the top. However, many Honda motors are there in the top bracket. As expected now big F were going flat out at full power. So they head the time sheet with Mercs 3 & 4. However, Hamilton is at No.3 by about 0.05 sec only.

We will get the Qualification on Star Sport 2 at 6.25pm.

The race will only be on Monday morning (canned) unless you watch on Hotstar.

I don't think Honda is the laggard anymore. In fact they seem to have leap frogged Renault to be behind Mercedes and Ferrari even occasionally seeming to have the measure of the prancing horse liveried cars. Given their rich heritage it was just a matter of time before they cracked it.

I know this is a far shot but is there a chance that Vettel is testing new parts for Ferrari in each race? To be so far off the pace seems to be weird and i would consider it to be a great strategy if it were not for the fact that team-mates are always the greatest rivals.

Drive on,
Shibu.

I also saw Star Sport 2 HD with the race. With Chandrayaan 2 at 2:51 I am quite happy with this. Yes, the race is there and I am following it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmplog (Post 4620726)
I just finished frantically searching on my 'subscribed channels' and couldn't find it on usual Star Sports Select 2 HD!! So, just about to post this question, where the heck F1 race.
!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgiitk (Post 4620734)
I also saw Star Sport 2 HD with the race.

Do we have multiple channels with same name Star Sports 2 HD? I see Wimbledon on that channel on my TV.

Edit: My bad, the Wimbledon is on Star Sports Select 2 Hd.

I hope those nasty stewards let the race between LeClerc and Verstappen race. The Sky Sports commentators can barely hold in their partisan comments.

Safety car!! Bottas will be wondering what it takes to win.

Drive on,
Shibu

Well, lady luck just giving Hamilton a gentle push in the right direction just in case his immense talent, having the best car on grid and perfect strategist crew is not enough.

Great racing by Charles. Deserves the driver of the day in my opinion. Him and Max is making this season very entertaining.

Very painful to see Vettel making these mistakes on track. He is being overshadowed by his young teammate quite comfortably.