Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2019, 10:56   #1
Senior - BHPian

Mick Schumacher gets his maiden F2 victory

PREMA racing driver Mick Schumacher got his first F2 victory in Hungary. This is also his team's first victory in 2019.

Mick Schumacher gets his maiden F2 victory-f2-r8-sr-report.jpg

Schumacher finished ahead of Nobuharu Matsushita in the Sprint race. He started the race on pole after finishing the Feature race in 8th. During the race, Schumacher also set the fastest lap.

The German driver won the race on the same track where his father, Michael Schumacher, won four F1 Grand Prixs in the past. Mick Schumacher is a part of the Ferrari driver academy and is expected to drive in F1 in the next few years.

In F2, the top 8 finishes from the Feature race are reversed to reveal the grid for the Sprint race.

Link to Team-BHP News
ChiragM is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 8th August 2019, 11:17   #2
BHPian

Re: Mick Schumacher gets his maiden F2 victory

Being a fan of Schumi this brings lot of memories and I am very happy for this kid. I believe his dad's blessings would be like the lines in Superman Returns "You will be different. Sometimes you will feel like an outcast. But you will never be alone. You will make my strength your own. You will see my life through your eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father becomes the son."

God Bless

Thanks,
TK
TorqueKnight is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 9th August 2019, 21:21   #3
BHPian

At the circuit where his father triumphed 4 times in F1, Mick Schumacher claims his first win in Formula 2, expertly controlling the Sprint Race from start to finish.

Source: YouTube

Last edited by jeevan007 : 9th August 2019 at 21:25.
jeevan007 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th August 2019, 21:59   #4
BHPian

Because father was a legend, doesn't mean son will also be one. This never ending media frenzy itself is enough to put pressure on the young kid. Hope he can carry the burden of expectations from people all around the world.
Old 10th August 2019, 15:21   #5
BANNED

He is carrying the legacy of his father, a legend if there was one. I wish he does well, and we see him soon in a F1 car. Obviously a seat in the top cars is unlikely, I expect to see him at least a good mid field team.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks