Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2021, 15:39   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Mahindra logo on a Ford (NASCAR)

Mahindra (Tractors) has partnered with Stewart-Haas racing as anchor sponsor of Briscoe, No.14 Ford. So we will see Mahindra logo on a Ford.

Link

Last edited by BoneCollector : 11th December 2021 at 15:43.
BoneCollector is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 11th December 2021, 15:57   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mahindra logo on a Ford (NASCAR)

I don't follow NASCAR but if they end up at the back of the pack, you know they've named the car quite aptly.
Turbohead is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 11th December 2021, 23:16   #3
R_R
BHPian

Excellent! I hope this makes NASCAR a bit more popular in India!! It's enormously fun to watch, especially the Cup series. There are a few other NASCAR series races, but I love the Cup series, which runs most weekends from late February through November. In India, it is a bit difficult to get to watch, but this year, most races, or at least one-hour abridged video versions (depending on the race, they run anywhere from 3-5 hours, sometimes as long as 500 kilometers in one race) were carried on Eurosport (Channel 495 on Tatasky). I am hoping they will continue next year too. The most spectacular races are the ones on super speedways such as Pocono, Daytona, and best of all, Talladega, where cars maintain speeds close to 200 MPH (yes, MPH!!) for long periods, running inches apart. They are spectacular to watch, but also terribly dangerous for the drivers, of course. Any way, hope some of you watch it too!!
R_R is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th December 2021, 13:26   #4
BHPian

I think it's a first Indian brand on NASCAR ! Nice to see such things and hope to see more and more such branding by expanding Indian businesses world wide.
Mahindra Tractors have a good presence in Latin American market also as I think .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks