Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2007, 15:56   #1

Motor Racing in S. E. Asia

For those interested here is the official Singapore GP F1 website:- The Official Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix Website
& for those who would like to know what racing was like in S.E. Asia in the past tale a look at Eli Solomons website :- C2P Racing
Eli has spent the past 5 years researching & preparing for this book to be launched in the middle of next year before the Singapore F1 race, on the past history of racing here, some excerpts can be found on the above website.
Is there any website that Team BHP can direct me to see the past racing scene in India. I would be greatful if you can forward them to me at
email sss11@gmail.com
Enjoy,
sss11
Old 9th October 2007, 20:46   #2

my email is terasatu@gmail.com NOT sss11@ gmail.com due to spamming. Please note & change.
sss11
Old 11th October 2007, 03:09   #3
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss11 View Post
my email is terasatu@gmail.com NOT sss11@ gmail.com due to spamming. Please note & change.
sss11
Lol sss11,

If you post your email on the open internet, especially on a site that is popular, youre email address is guaranteed to be picked up by search engines that will put it on address lists to which spam is sent.

cya
R

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks