Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport

Search this Thread
Old 14th July 2009, 14:23   #1
Senior - BHPian

Youngest ever F1 driver

autosport.com - F1 News: Alguersuari gets nod for Hungary debut

Jamie Alguersuari is set to replace Sebastian Bourdais from Hungary. Incredibly, he's claimed that its because Bourdais didn't give a 100% that he's been fired. Wow! He better be good after those comments
Old 14th July 2009, 15:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Jamie Alguersuari is set to replace Sebastian Bourdais from Hungary. Incredibly, he's claimed that its because Bourdais didn't give a 100% that he's been fired. Wow! He better be good after those comments
He's gonna have to be far better, as he might have to face another Sabastien, next year. And this one can even race sideways. LOL

"Despite Alguersuari's promotion to the race seat, Sebastien Loeb remains linked with a switch to F1 with Toro Rosso once his commitments in the world rally championship are finished this season."

Shan2nu
Old 14th July 2009, 16:49   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shan2nu View Post
He's gonna have to be far better, as he might have to face another Sabastien, next year. And this one can even race sideways. LOL

"Despite Alguersuari's promotion to the race seat, Sebastien Loeb remains linked with a switch to F1 with Toro Rosso once his commitments in the world rally championship are finished this season."

Shan2nu
You are absolutely perfect Shantanu. Loeb is going to be there in Torro Rosso team after finishing WRC 2009 season i.e. after F1 2009 season i.e. in next 2010 season; & till that time Alguersuari will be their Trial & Error Method driver I think so !!
Old 14th July 2009, 16:58   #4
BHPian

Loeb is like MS of WRC. It will be interesting to watch him in F1.
Old 14th July 2009, 17:06   #5
BHPian

I don't think so that he will be much successful in F1 as the team that he has chosen in not at all in good form, their engine is not much powerful & also drivers from other rally form are not much successful in F1.
Old 14th July 2009, 17:47   #6
BHPian

eager to see how this new kid on the block going to perform in F1. Can't say anything in this F1 season, Who knows we might see a winner in him

Cheers,
Hariharan

Most Viewed