Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th August 2005, 00:35   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitverma
dude it was '98 when michael was out...'99 was when mika overtook the scarlet car in the closing laps...

Amit

I think you are mistaken. It was 99 when MS was out with an accident and it was indeed Spa 2000 where Mika did an awesome overtaking move on MS with Ricardo Zonta in the middle

Dippy
Old 27th August 2005, 00:38   #17
BHPian

wait...i have the video....
:watching:
:oops:
sorry it waasss Spa '00. my bad.
Old 27th August 2005, 13:47   #18
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by F 50
What Spa you talking about? '99 Michael was out due to accident. Or are you talking about Spa 2000.
Spa 2000 would be the one where Mika made that 'overtake of the year' move on Michael.
Old 27th August 2005, 16:18   #19
Senior - BHPian

Man, my heart only started beating again 2 turns after the overtaking move. Can't describe it in words. But in hindsight it was risky as hell.
Old 27th August 2005, 21:56   #20
BHPian

mika was extremely competetive...honestly, i only enjoyed F1 till there existed Mika vs Michael rivalry....man, i truly miss Mika Hakkinen.
i have that video in my PC, and every time i see that video the adrenaline in my body pumps up.
the video contains whole of Formula1, slipstream...raw mercedes power, and absolute late braking.
Old 1st September 2005, 13:44   #21

I think that overtaking move Mika put on MS, was one of the best overtaking moves of the decade!!!

Mika was an extremely good driver, but I believe Kimi Raikkonen is better than Mika Hakkinen. IMHO, the best to enter F1 probably since MS. He is super quick in all conditions, as solid as anything "ICEMAN" and has a burning desire to win only, like another great, infact the best ever Ayrton Senna. There's just that desire to win in there eyes and its obvious from interviews with Kimi, when he comes 2nd, he just is not happy!!!

I think he should remain with West McLaren Mercedes, whom I believe will be the strongest team in F1 over the next 2 or 3 years. I suspect Renault will have an issue with their engines for next year (unreliability) and I don't expect the Scuderia to be strong...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks