Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2004, 14:07   #1
Senior - BHPian

The first ever Baharin GP took place at the Sakhir circuit yesterday and what an exciting race it was. MS once again proved why hes six times Champion. A flawless race with an ultra reliable car and the magic of the man himself. Along with Rubens Barichello the two were in a race of their own. Infact after the first few laps they were just doin a ringa ringa roses round the circuit. Ferrari aside the other teams too provided great entertainment. Its amazing to see the progress BAR has made and its thanks to more Honda involvement in the sport. Truly made me a fan of theirs. Button was great and even Sato kept his nerve. Another guy who was very good was Chistein Klein of Jaguar. The time he overtook Kimi was aquite a moment .

Now coming to Williams. Montoya was also having quite a lonely race but now how lost it towards the end. Losing seventh gear and later the entire drive he was just coasting around... Ralf isnt it having the best of times having a collision with Sato but thanks to Montoyas tragedy he salvaged 2 points.

Mclaren... Well the less said bout them them the better. Its really diffiult to understand whats wring with them . Nothing seems to be going right. Poor Kimi was again let down by poor reliability the car totally in flames leading to retirement. Three races without a finish is is very damaging for Kimi . He has quite a ladder to climb. If this is the way Mercedes engines perform I wonder how long Mclaren can hold onto Kimi. DC, well got some points in the first two races but this time around met with the same fate as Kimi. Mclaren are quite literally in the 'pits' as of now. Zero points in Baharin.

The Ferrari reliability has been bullet proff and as the races are progressing we are getting memories of 2002. The season now shifts to Europe with San Marino which is sort of Ferraris home race. The competition has a lot of catching up to do and BAR is looking stronger by each race. Lets see how things go..

Cheers
Old 5th April 2004, 15:31   #2
BHPian

Micheal Schumacher rules!! He is the best of the best...there are no words which can put together a sentence or a pharse to describe how good a driver Micheal is!!!
Bow to King Micheal
Old 5th April 2004, 19:04   #3
BHPian

DIPPY
Hey the day the GP was held I was in the airport wish I could attend it but was in transit with wife and son next time next time:(

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks