Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2004, 00:03   #1
Senior - BHPian

Well 2004 season has started with the right earnest. And for a team like Ford, which was pretty much at the back of the field even when good ol McRae was around, the new season seems to be something similar to BAR's performance in F-1. Only that here Ford is leading the way. Way to go Ford!

That Focus was always one very good car, it only needed the right spirit to move it on. Looks like that spirit is Markko Martin.

Meanwhile the preview of the next race is on the 15th on AXN at 9:00 while the race review will be on the 23rd at the same time.

Start Yumping people.

Revv
Old 7th April 2004, 01:17   #2
Senior - BHPian

Cool REvv thanks for the update on the WRC

Cheers
Old 7th April 2004, 12:24   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Thanks very very much Revv, for the WRC info. As we had spoken the last time, I really want to start following this sport from this year onward. Lets watch the next round together? Any bars/widescreens showing it?

GTO
Old 7th April 2004, 12:37   #4
Team-BHP Support

Hey GTO,

Same here...I am SUCH a big WRC fan...it is undoubtedly my favourite motorsport and my absolute dream to be on the WRC circuit........but i just NEVER see any of ther stages on tv or anything....and its no fun just reading abt what happened online..... i really wish there was more coverage of WRC on tv.....
also i decided to spend some money and pick up a good WRC dvd but i couldnt find any!!!!! (any help guys?.. i had checked amazon.com and only found some outdated evo vs scooby stuff.....and i want SS action..

cheers
Rehaan
Old 7th April 2004, 14:01   #5
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Need not worry, Pal..the doer-of-good is here!!

You in the United States - the shopping plaza of the world. Check out this link for ebay with the WRC search results. Or just type in "WRC" in the Ebay search box. Also remember one thing about ebay, the inventory is almost always being updated so check frequently for such rare items. And buy ONLY from a seller who is well rated.

Another option that I found, while in the states, was to use amazon.co.uk - Its sister retailer in the UK. Good car books were hard to find in the States, and I always opted for amazon.co.uk. It was more expensive what with the currency and the shipping but if you want it really bad.... The UK Amazon has rally previews of 1995-2002, skipping some years in between.

Hope that helps

GTO
Old 7th April 2004, 14:02   #6
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Now can anyone give me a link where I can catch up on the basics of WRC...rules (Very Important), teams, driver profiles, tracks etc.

Thanks

GTO
Old 8th April 2004, 04:08   #7
Senior - BHPian

www.wrc.com

Its FIA's own website. And has updates, news and insider stuff about the WRC

You can get lost in it if you checking it out for the first time... so much to read on the stuff u missed out before...

Happy yumping

Revv
Old 8th April 2004, 07:21   #8
Team-BHP Support

Thanks GTO,

Ebay has the same two vids as amazon (US) has..... but thanks for the amazon.co.uk tip... they have the 2002 review but its 31$ +s&h !!

I found http://rally.racing-live.com/en/ to be a site with a wide array of info.....but at the moment the link to all the rules&regs is not working!
also www.swrt.com official subaru team websight has some AWESOME HIGH HIGH HIGH HIGH res images...

cheers
Rehaan.

edited : here are the official FIA rules&regs for a LOT of motorsports...sure u will add this to your favourites! ;-]
http://www.fia.com/sport/Regulations/rallyregs.html
Old 8th April 2004, 10:24   #9
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]www.wrc.com

Its FIA's own website. And has updates, news and insider stuff about the WRC
Grazie, my friend...grazie

GTO

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com