Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2004, 14:48   #1
Senior - BHPian

Schumacher for poll and win both. I'm expecting a Renault and/or BAR in the top four. And it may well be Alonso and/or Button. Even Trulli can make it. And watch out for Mr Webber too.
Old 24th April 2004, 20:27   #2
Senior - BHPian

Well dude Button has just taken pole. Schumis second thats basically because of a mistake . Lets see what happens in the race tom
Old 24th April 2004, 21:58   #3
zen
BHPian

whoohoo for BAR! Really impressed with them.

I think Williams are going to be back tomm.
Old 24th April 2004, 23:33   #4
Senior - BHPian

wow man, Button took pole and I'm very very happy for him, I wouldn't mind him winning the race too......
and I can't believe Raikkonen has done it again by not finishing qualifying, a bad season for him, McLaren have accepted the fact that their car is not well developed and their facing problems with the whole package.

I guess Shantanu is going mad out there [ HONDA is BACK ]
Old 25th April 2004, 04:04   #5
Senior - BHPian

all the makings for an awesome race..
quite a few drivers are running on REALLY light fuel loads..
that will make for some interesting pit strategy

but qualifying was close wasnt it... a tenth of a second between alonso and trulli and 3 other drivers squeezed in !

and what happened to Fisi !!! that sauber was quick !
feel real sad for him missing Quali. 2.

hope renault do well.. and also hoping that michael doesnt win again !
Old 25th April 2004, 20:08   #6
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Gordon @ April 24 2004,22:03)]wow man, Button took pole and I'm very very happy for him, I wouldn't mind him winning the race too......
and I can't believe Raikkonen has done it again by not finishing qualifying, a bad season for him, McLaren have accepted the fact that their car is not well developed and their facing problems with the whole package.

I guess Shantanu is going mad out there [ HONDA is BACK ]
Well, can't blame poor Kimi.:( what has he got to do if the car fails him..he is definitely a class act!! reminds me of Mika..
Old 25th April 2004, 21:19   #7
zen
BHPian

Schumi dominant again!

Loved the first lap.. some awesome racing. Schumi keeping Montoya behind and then Ralf all over the grass.

And then towards the end Alonso coming out of an awesome pitstop taking Barrichello and Trulli and then making Ralf trip over himself.

BAR is going to win a race soon! If villeneuve had stuck around for a year more..
Old 25th April 2004, 21:27   #8
BHPian

That was an awesome race!!!!! Michael Schumacher...damm i dont have any words to describe just how good he is...he just is a class above the rest.Button had a good race hope he wins a race soon!! that second place was tad a disappointing for him....but he was beaten by a great driver and there shldnt be any real regrets for Button.JPM a good third place but was pushed in the end by Alonso...boy did he come out of nowhere at the end of the race.If any1 saw the post race conference....you must have seen JPM whine abt Michael putting him on the grass but it was pretty fair racing i guess....u dont expect to go around the outside and then stake a claim for the racing line in the corner especially when the driver ahead you of is abt 1/2 a car length ahead.I think what Michael did was fair and in racing spirit and i think JPM was being too over ambitious(If i am not wrong he did a similar thing to Kimi in France last year...i am not sure which GP).He shld learn to take things in his stride in not whine abt it
Old 25th April 2004, 21:33   #9
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]BAR is going to win a race soon
I second that prediction. First two 3rd's and now a second. They sure are on an upswing!

Go Honda

GTO
Old 26th April 2004, 04:57   #10
Senior - BHPian

The only car i was interested today was Buttons BAR!!! Did you notice, off all the front runners he was the only one who didn't have to really fight it out.

As soon as Schumi started closing in on him, he was called into the pits and he lost that 1st place to Schumi again, due to a quick pit stop by Schumi.

After that, it was smooth sailing for him with Schumi in front and Montoya far behind. I'm sure he didn't even get to see any of the front runners after his 1st pit stop.

Thought they came 2nd, for me it's been a "BAR Honda" day and i'm in no mood to mention any other car. *

Time for me to go and enjoy the next 2 weeks.

Regards...
Shan2nu

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks