Team-BHP > Motor-Sports > Int'l Motorsport
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2010, 12:34   #1
BHPian

Whether McLaren is favoured by FIA Stewards

Everyone were passing comments about alonso and massa problem.But no body has talked regarding the controversial championship winning 2008 Lewis Hamilton.

Actually this is only the half way of the season,but that was the last and decider of the championship.Massa thought he has won the championship,but i think Glock,he has slowed down and make Hamilton pass him.

How did they didnt even make this as a big issue.
This is clearly showing that FIA or stewards are only against the Ferraris.

I am not a big fan of Alonso or Massa,But this is too worse to leave lewis without any..............

Before 2 races also stewards have given a great and wonderfull penality against Lewis Hamilton,where ha came back and join in the same place.
Clearly showing Mclaren has been Favoured by the FIA Stewards.
Old 30th July 2010, 12:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

Ummmm they didnt investigate maybe because the drivers were from different teams??
I think both the incidents have been done to death on this forum previously.
Old 29th September 2010, 17:27   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaheshkumar View Post
Everyone were passing comments about alonso and massa problem.But no body has talked regarding the controversial championship winning 2008 Lewis Hamilton.

Actually this is only the half way of the season,but that was the last and decider of the championship.Massa thought he has won the championship,but i think Glock,he has slowed down and make Hamilton pass him.

I am not a big fan of Alonso or Massa,But this is too worse to leave lewis without any..............

Before 2 races also stewards have given a great and wonderfull penality against Lewis Hamilton,where ha came back and join in the same place.
Hi
Glock had shot his tyres, any more faster he would have slipped off the road. So there was no controversy there. Lewis was destined.
Old 29th September 2010, 22:12   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaheshkumar View Post

Buddy, this is 2010 and you are talking about 2008. So why not 2007? Did FIA favor McLaren back then? May be you think they should have been banned from the sport completely for the spy gate.

The Glock slowing down incident has been discussed to death. There is no conspiracy involved.

You may be right to some extent, that stewards are not being consistent. But i think it applies to all the teams, not just McLaren.

Earlier people where accusing FIA of favoring Ferrari. Now it seems McLarens are the chosen one. I wonder what has changed now.
Old 29th September 2010, 23:47   #5
Senior - BHPian

Massa lost the title because of Ferrari ( The unforgivable Singapore fuel rig incident and that engine blow up in the finishing laps of Turkey(?) )
Hamilton inspite of having a very reliable Mclaren manages to make the silliest mistakes and wins the C'ship, thanks to the Toyota.
Hamilton keeps fumbling every year. Remember China 2007 or Monza 2010.
Old 12th October 2010, 16:41   #6
BHPian

This topic has been discussed to death here.
Lets get on with the 2010 season and leave the 08 behind shall we?
Old 13th October 2010, 18:02   #7
BHPian

Anyone who watched the race and looked at the circumstances for hamilton overtaking Glock knows that it was no way a deliberate act. No conspiracy here.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks