Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2011, 18:11   #1
BHPian

Just Landed!!

Hi everyone,

Hariharan, just joined the forum. Am 49 years old and an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer by profession. Own a Fiat Siena Weekend (2001 model and still going strong) and recently bought a VW Vento petrol highline AT. I love to tinker around with cars and electronics is my other hobby. Looking forward to learning a lot more in this forum.

Hari
jethari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2011, 22:29   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Just Landed!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethari View Post
Hi everyone,

Hariharan, just joined the forum. Am 49 years old and an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer by profession. Own a Fiat Siena Weekend (2001 model and still going strong) and recently bought a VW Vento petrol highline AT. I love to tinker around with cars and electronics is my other hobby. Looking forward to learning a lot more in this forum.

Hari
Welcome aboard with a boarding card , dear you will enjoy every moment you spend on surfing TBHP which will ultimately end up with addiction for this site hahahahahah . REGARDS. DRIVE SAFE..........

Last edited by IQBAL VEERJI : 23rd April 2011 at 22:31.
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2011, 21:13   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Jethari and welcome to the Team Bhp family.

Please go through the board rules to familiarize yourself with the dos and donts of the forum. Im sure you will find this forum a great place where one can exchange ideas and knowledge. Please also go through the various sections using the Forum Jump option to find one of your interest. Looking forward to interacting with you on the forum.

Great to have you on board, happy revving!!
V-16 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2011, 23:05   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post

Please go through the board rules to familiarize yourself with the dos and donts of the forum. Im sure you will find this forum a great place where one can exchange ideas and knowledge. Please also go through the various sections using the Forum Jump option to find one of your interest. Looking forward to interacting with you on the forum.

Gogi Bhaaji, As you are a senior member Rules are to be explained to a new comers which I just forgot and welcomed the new freind.W J K K W J K F.
IQBAL VEERJI is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2011, 18:36   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-16 View Post

V-16, thanks for the welcome. I'll do my best to make myself useful to the forum. Looking forward to the experience.

Hari
jethari is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks