Old 29th April 2011, 11:35   #1
BHPian

Vivek from Bangalore is Finally In

So many things in mind while writing this post

1. Make a good impression
2. Don't use more than 2 smilies
3. Don't break any of the rules
4. Pour my heart out

Why ? This is because today it is Friday, last working day of Month and I got membership approval from TEAM-BHP.COM moderators.

I think this would make everyone glad, mad, happy etc.

I work in Bangalore in IT and have been trying to be a member of this forum. My car purchase, I own i10 Asta M, and the tint it gets was deeply influenced by TEAM-BHP.

On getting approval mail, ran to my wife and proudly told I am a BHPian now. She calmly asked, What did you write this time ? Must have been good because I am in now and here to stay.

First thing I would do now is order a set of TEAM-BHP stickers from my Car.

Cheers,
Vivek
Old 29th April 2011, 12:19   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Vivek from Bangalore is Finally In

Welcome Vivek,
Enjoy your stay here .
The respect and knowledge that the members share here is far ahead of any other auto forums.

Cheers!
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2011, 12:32   #3
BHPian

Hi there, Vivek. I have just completed my introduction post and its pending moderator approval. And then I looked at your post and remembered that its 2 smilies in every post and not 2 smilies in every paragraph!!! Hope the moderators look upon my excessive smiley usage in the introductory post as an initial mistake.

Like you, need to order a set of TEAM-BHP stickers as first priority. Anyway, welcome aboard.

Mod Note: Yes we noticed!
manualManuel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2011, 14:27   #4
BHPian

Hey Vivek and Maneul, Welcome aboard. I suppose every member of this community since 2009 or so would be so very pleased to being called a Bhp-ian. Almost everyone jumps out of excitement when they receive the approval mail from the mods.

And Mods, Brilliant job ! Hats off to the painstakingly moderated community free of nonsense talks and this is duly acknowledged by the Mod Post saying you noticed the error !
Zoomsun is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks