Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2011, 15:41   #1
BHPian

Greetings Team-BHP

A long drive has been a dream for quite some time and now it’s about to become a reality. This was the trigger for becoming a member of this forum and I got added to team-bhp few days back.

Since the last 2 years I am based in Pune where I work for an IT firm. We are embarking tomorrow on a trip from Pune via Goa to our hometown - Ernakulam in Kerala. Ours is a family of four, me, my wife a daughter 9 years and son 1 year. We have a Toyota Innova and it’s all ready now after having gone through a service and mandatory checks and all.

I am sure it’s going to be an adventure and we are looking forward to the trip with lot of anticipation. Sure, there were doubts, hesitation, anxiety – small kid, first long distance drive in India etc. etc. One thing that really helped overcome those fears was the time spent browsing through the threads in the team-bhp site. Read some amazing travelogues, got clear and precise route directions, information on road conditions - and really this is site is indeed a treasure trove of information. Got a lot of encouragement from these narrations. Thanks to the moderators for accepting my membership request as it has helped to be in touch with many of the seasoned travelers who gave prompt and helpful answers to all my queries.
Old 5th May 2011, 14:44   #2
BHPian

Re: Greetings Team-BHP

Hello godeepdive,

Welcome to Team-BHP. From your post it is clear that you are already having a great time here.

I think by now you must already be well into your 'adventure'. Hope you have had a safe and uneventful journey. Don't forget to post your travelogue.
Old 5th May 2011, 15:06   #3
BHPian

Re: Greetings Team-BHP

Dude, Welcome toT-BHP!!!
Look forward to a nice travelogue soon with lots of pics.
Have a great time ahead and drive safe.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks