Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 1st May 2011, 11:25   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Hi Everyone

Like every enthusiast who is keen to get a membership with team- BHP, i too was thrilled and excited to be a part of the fraternity. However, due to my peculiar profession which keeps me off the station and internet for odd durations, my introduction had to hang on for some time.

Anyways, it always better late than never!!

I belong Cochin, and loves driving, biking, music and basketball. Drives around in a Ford Figo TDCi presently, though hopes to graduate into a bigger car in years to come. Within 8 months of purchase, my car has already clocked 19000 kms. Have done a few road trips which includes:
1) Ahmedabad- Mumbai- Lonavla- Goa.
2) Goa- Cochin- Goa
3) Goa- Hyderabad- Bangalore- Cochin

Am 28 yrs of age, and also have strong a penchant for biking. Have munched along quite some miles in some of the most beautiful places of Western India on my RE Thunderbird (2005 model).

I look forward to a great future of fruitful association with everyone in the team bhp family.

Cheers... Be merry; but drive responsibly
Old 1st May 2011, 19:23   #2
BHPian

Re: Hi Everyone

Welcome to the land of Tbhp! This indeed is a place to be a part of. Well now you are in, we all will wait for the travel stories of you and your Figo and also the Thunderbird.
Have a happy bhp'ing.
Old 1st May 2011, 19:36   #3
BHPian

Re: Hi Everyone

Welcome to team-BHP. Hope you have a nice stay here. We are not very far away. Hope to catch you up sometime.
Cheers
Hari
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks