Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2011, 23:13   #1

Just became a proud Tbhpian

Hello Team,

I am yet another techie guy ,aged 28,from Bangalore. I have been following this community for a long time. I should say that i am one of the highly benefited people from this community. When i wanted to buy my first car , when my knowledge of cars was almost zero ,TeamBhp came to my rescue. With the help of vast knowledge in this forum , i succeded to make a satisfactory first car purchase(Ford Figo). It didnt take much for me to get glued to teamBhp.Believe me or not , soon i turned into vechicle advisor in my close friends circle.

Very happy to be part of this much happening community finally.Happy to join you all .
Old 6th May 2011, 02:07   #2
BHPian

Re: Just became a proud Tbhpian

Welcome aboard m.raja
Old 6th May 2011, 09:58   #3
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthyala.raja View Post
Hello Team,

I am yet another techie guy ,aged 28,from Bangalore. I have been following this community for a long time. I should say that i am one of the highly benefited people from this community. When i wanted to buy my first car , when my knowledge of cars was almost zero ,TeamBhp came to my rescue. With the help of vast knowledge in this forum , i succeded to make a satisfactory first car purchase(Ford Figo). It didnt take much for me to get glued to teamBhp.Believe me or not , soon i turned into vechicle advisor in my close friends circle.

Very happy to be part of this much happening community finally.Happy to join you all .
Hi, wecome to the community , pls go through all the rules and regulations of the team and start posting threads, photos, new topics etc etc.
Start your engine revv the engine , engage into first gear , and vrooooooooom go ahead. REGARDS.
Old 6th May 2011, 10:01   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to the team!

You could now post queries that you need expertise while aswering your friends!

Cheers!
Old 6th May 2011, 11:38   #5

Thank you all for your hearty welcome. I definitely have lot of things to share and enquire.
i did my ooty and wayanad trip this year . I am also planning to share my initial ownership report of my ford figo. I will very soon get it on.

Last edited by Rehaan : 6th May 2011 at 13:28. Reason: Welcome aboard! Please see point #2 : https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/49941-expected-posting-etiquette.html
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks