Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 19th May 2011, 19:48   #1
BHPian

Yeah !!! I am here at last !!!

Hello BHPians! Greetings to all of you and a big Thank you to the moderators for letting me in. It is such a privilege to be a part of this fantastic community and being tagged as one of the BHPians! I am as ecstatic as my father was when I scored well in my 10th board exams.

A little bit about me friends - My parents named me Suhas and they got it right. I am one of those HasanMukhi guys with a smile on my face round the clock. I have been an avid automobile lover all my life! Thanks to my father I've been driving/riding since a young age and can confidently say I'm a safe/sensible rider/driver. Oh and I am a software engineer just starting my career in a S/w firm in Bangalore!

I've been fortunate enough to have ridden a - Suzuki Fiero ('01), Bajaj Pulsar 180 DTSi ('08) and a HH Karizma ('05).

Moving on to four wheels - Maruti Suzuki Omni ('93), Maruti Suzuki Wagon R ('04) and presently a Hyundai Verna CRDi SX ('09).

I have always belonged to the touring breed! I have lately realised I do enjoy off roading! I'm a noob when it comes to 1/4 mile drags et all.

Dreaming of getting Leh'd sometime soon and hope it comes true! Also dream of owning a Yamaha YZF R1 and a Ferrari Enzo, hoping these come true too!

Ok that's already a long one for a start! Cheers!
Old 27th May 2011, 15:56   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Yeah !!! I am here at last !!!

congrats Suhas!!

i know the feeling , when i became a member i went & hijacked some one else thread.

anyway please go trough tbhp rules here. (i am sure you have already done it)
Announcements - Team-BHP

& go trough all the sections of tbhp, lots of stuff the hidden there.

rgds,
Nikhil
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks