Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th June 2011, 13:34   #1

Sriram Rangaswamy - Cochin Area

Hi All,
Glad to see that my membership request got approved.
This is Sriram Rangaswamy (Sri), and I own a MG410 Gypsy and a Maruti Esteem VX(both vehicles, I bought second hand, redid the engine and made them going good).
My Esteem is a 1997 model, with excellent mileage and driving experience. And this Gypsy, still am trying to bring to a good shape..
I used to end up at this place, through google searches, and this place had served as a great knowledge point for me in the past. Hoping to get some good information related to my vehicle. I am thinking of getting my Gypsy done good over a period of time.

I like driving and nature.

Warm Regards
Sriram
Old 13th June 2011, 18:25   #2
BHPian

Re: Sriram Rangaswamy - Cochin Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by srishere View Post
Hi All,
Glad to see that my membership request got approved.
This is Sriram Rangaswamy (Sri), and I own a MG410 Gypsy and a Maruti Esteem VX(both vehicles, I bought second hand, redid the engine and made them going good).
My Esteem is a 1997 model, with excellent mileage and driving experience. And this Gypsy, still am trying to bring to a good shape..
I used to end up at this place, through google searches, and this place had served as a great knowledge point for me in the past. Hoping to get some good information related to my vehicle. I am thinking of getting my Gypsy done good over a period of time.

I like driving and nature.

Warm Regards
Sriram
Hello Sriram, welcome to Team-BHP! You'll have lots of interesting and informative readings here.

Do post pictures of your ride. Gypsy is one of my favorite 4 wheeler. Had one in our family and it one of the earliest Gypsy when launched.

We are having Team-BHP meet on coming Saturday - 18th. Would appreciate if you can make it to the meet.

Here is the link: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...hi-cochin.html

Keep revving.

Regards,
Jose.
josejoseph is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th June 2011, 18:39   #3

Re: Sriram Rangaswamy - Cochin Area

Thanks a lot Jose. And also its great to see a contact for the local group as well.
Regarding 18th of this month, I will be travelling out during that time and will be back only by end of the month. Would try the best to make it to one of such meets.
Once again, thanks for the welcome and good to be here.

Warm Regards
Sriram
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks