Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2011, 21:00   #1
BHPian

Deepak from Cochin

Hello, I am Deepak from Cochin. For a living, I run a small software firm in Infopark SEZ . I got through the very tough (at least for me) team-bhp test on my 3rd attempt and its a great feeling to be finally part of the community which has helped me sustain my passion for vehicles let alone the purchasing decisions of my vehicles.

I currently drive a ANHC SMT and also own a Chevy Spark. I love to drive (guess everyone in this community would be) and I honestly believe enjoying driving is a taste you are born with !. I have driven many a mile across the southern states but never had an opportunity to drive up north, so that's something I am looking forward to do soon. My co-passenger on long drives is almost always my wife and honestly she is a better driver than me by a mile !!

I have always benefited from this forum just by being a guest, guess its high time I give something back to this community and well, here I am !!

Cheers,
Deepak
Old 24th June 2011, 22:01   #2
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBug
Hello, I am Deepak from Cochin. For a living, I run a small software firm in Infopark SEZ . I got through the very tough (at least for me) team-bhp test on my 3rd attempt and its a great feeling to be finally part of the community which has helped me sustain my passion for vehicles let alone the purchasing decisions of my vehicles.

I currently drive a ANHC SMT and also own a Chevy Spark. I love to drive (guess everyone in this community would be) and I honestly believe enjoying driving is a taste you are born with !. I have driven many a mile across the southern states but never had an opportunity to drive up north, so that's something I am looking forward to do soon. My co-passenger on long drives is almost always my wife and honestly she is a better driver than me by a mile !!

I have always benefited from this forum just by being a guest, guess its high time I give something back to this community and well, here I am !!

Cheers,
Deepak
Hi Deepak,

Welcome to the community and its really an honour to be here.

Hope to see you in the Cochin quick meets.

Sajan
Old 24th June 2011, 23:00   #3
BHPian

Re: Deepak from Cochin

Hello Deepak,

Welcome to T-BHP .

There are lots of BHPians in and around Kochi.

Hope to meet you during the meets.

Keep revving.

With regards,
Jose.
Old 25th June 2011, 03:10   #4
BHPian

Hey Deepak..welcome..which company do you own? Yeah, we should meet although I am in Trivandrum and never had the chance for a Team BHP meet so far.
Old 25th June 2011, 06:36   #5
BHPian

Hi Deepak!
Welcome to TBHP. Get those travelogues coming

Regards,
Bejoy

PS. Are you Deepak V....?
Old 25th June 2011, 09:51   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP Deepak. Waiting to meet you during the next meet. Kindly follow "Cochin meet thread" in Shifting gears section for updates. We have a meet coming soon.

Have fun here.!

Naveen
Old 25th June 2011, 19:55   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosh_aveo1.4 View Post
Hey Deepak..welcome..which company do you own? Yeah, we should meet although I am in Trivandrum and never had the chance for a Team BHP meet so far.
Millennium InfoLogic. Have you come to Infopark ?
Old 25th June 2011, 22:01   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireBug View Post
Hello Deepak. Welcome to team-bhp. Sure will meet you during one of the quick meets. You could follow the Kochi Quick meet section.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/team-b...cochin-52.html

Did anyone tell you the last time we met in kochi most of us were in software industry. As one of my favorite saying goes "More the merrier"

Welcome again. Hope to see you see soon.
Old 26th June 2011, 00:05   #9
BHPian

@Bejoy - Yes I am Deepak V.....

@ Naveen Raju - thanks for introducing me to the Cochin meet thread

@figo_mba - wow, good to know that there are techies onboard .

Thanks everyone Its a pleasure and a honour to be part of this group ! Looking forward to meet you all.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks