Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2006, 16:36   #1
BHPian

Hello everybody

Hello Team-BHP,

I just joined the forum..

I'd like to thank all the users/moderators and fellow BHPians for the useful info posted here. It helped me greatly in choosing my new car.

We just bought a Baleno VXi 4 weeks ago.. After having test driven all cars in the segment, we were kind of confused on what would be the best buy at our budget. And Team-BHP forum posts and inputs helped greatly in our decision!

Some info about me:
My Name is Chandrasekhar. I live in Bangalore.. Work for the IT industry.. and suffer the apalling Bangalore traffic and roads daily!

We own two cars - a WagonR LXi (3.5 years old) and a Baleno VXi (1 month). Quite happy with both of them.

I have a few experiences to share about the cars, sales people, service people, etc. Will try and put something together and post shortly.

Cheers,
KG

Last edited by kgc_cool : 6th February 2006 at 16:38. Reason: Typo in the title!
Old 6th February 2006, 16:40   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey welcome aboard. Good to know TBHP's been helping a lot of people getting the right car.

Enjoy ur stay and congrats on gettin ur Baleno.
Old 6th February 2006, 17:31   #3
BHPian

Another Baleno owner. Nice to have you here Chandrasekhar, enjoy your stay!
Old 6th February 2006, 18:29   #4
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Hi KGC,

Good to hear that we helped you in picking up the Baleno - Smart choice! Well, the best compliment you could give us is by actually registering and we are glad you did so.

Welcome to the Team

GTO
Old 6th February 2006, 18:57   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgc_cool
We just bought a Baleno VXi 4 weeks ago.. After having test driven all cars in the segment, we were kind of confused on what would be the best buy at our budget. And Team-BHP forum posts and inputs helped greatly in our decision!
Smart choice, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgc_cool
We own two cars - a WagonR LXi (3.5 years old) and a Baleno VXi (1 month). Quite happy with both of them.
You can never go wrong with a Suzi. It's value for money, reliable and low maintenance. I should know since I have been using them for 2 decades.
Old 6th February 2006, 23:35   #6
Senior - BHPian

hey dude
wwelcome to tbhp.congrats on your purchase.take care of her and enjoy your stay here.

rev
Old 9th February 2006, 22:03   #7
BHPian

Thanks everyone!

I'd like to know who runs these servers and maintains all the stuff? And how it is all funded. Looks like there was a good backup source available to get us all back on track in a day after losing the posts!

-KGC
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks