Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2011, 04:04   #1

I am in Baby! Thank You Mods!

Trust me when I say this; I was more eager to be part of this forum than finalizing my next car purchase; Coz with all your expert advice I will probably find that right car, at last. So Thank You Mods for accepting me into this group of passionate individuals.

Name: Sanjeev T
Profession: I head the engineering for a Middleware product development company in Hyderabad/Bangalore. Simply put - a programmer who is trying to get de-programmed in Life.

Have been an avid reader/follower of Team-BHP for long, so much so that GTO, Rehaan, Samurai, Mdsaab, poitive and many more are household names. Finally I have made the cut to become a proud member of the family. My excitement must be evident, considering the ungodly hour at which I am posting this.

Interests: Apart from spending way too much time on Team-BHP, I am also into blogging (on anything under the Sun, sports, politics, economy), reading books (mostly non-fiction) and capturing precious moments of life with my Canon DSLR's.

And about cars: My first Car was Acura Integra GS. Wanted to buy a Black Beemer but than the salesman said "Fresh out of college? Getoutta here..Come back after 5 years once you have a good credit history and truck load of cash".

One day..some day..I will have that Black M3 Convertible in my garage.

Since than owned a Honda City Exi, Scorpio 2.6 cRdE SLX and a Chevy Spark. All are gone and the Spark remains (figuratively as well). Hunt is On for my next car..

Thats all for now..As Bogie says in Casablanca "Louis! I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

ciao..
Old 22nd July 2011, 09:23   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: I am in Baby! Thank You Mods!

Welcome aboard.

You do have a flair for writing! There are threads, where you can post your stories/poems/and whatever comes to your mind?

Did you say DSLR? There is a dedicated auto image/non-auto image/Dslr/theme photography thread where you can show off.

Do familiarize with the board rules. Wishing you a happy stay here!

Cheers.
Old 22nd July 2011, 10:02   #3
BHPian

Youkoso integra98. Thats welcome in Japanese and i don't know why i said that. Anyway welcome to the greatest place on the web to meet fellow gasoline jumnkies. I can understand the feeling when you finally get approved, that feeling of accomplishment that you get when you are cleared of your back papers of engineering. Anyway be safe and be a true BHPian.

cheers
Old 22nd July 2011, 18:06   #4
Team-BHP Support

Welcome aboard integra98, I say your title could have used a comma somewhere

Hope you have surfaced after a late night of surfing.

Feel free to share the link to your blog in your intro thread (as well as the homepage field of your user profile).

Cya around,
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks