Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2011, 21:46   #1
BHPian

Hi guys, Feels nice to be a member

Hi everybody,
After a couple of tries, I got in ultimately.
I'm 35 and a doctor by profession, a cardiologist to be precise. But not the kind who likes to spend whole of his life in office/clinic. Traveling and driving are my favorite hobbies. I became aware of this forum during the search for my second car. I had a Zen Lxi (2002) which I drove for 85K Kms and loved it. I have a Swift Dzire Vdi now and I knew what to expect from the vehicle before i owned it thanks to the members of this forum. Travelogues are another interesting part of this forum and having traveled to many hill stations, hands do itch to write a travelogue or two of my own. That's another reason for repeated attempts to become a member. By the way photography with a DSLR is another hobby which goes well with traveling. I wish to own a MUV/MPV after another 2-3 years by when my Dzire would have aged a bit. Thats about me. I hope to find time to write posts soon. Thank you..
Old 27th July 2011, 08:07   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hi guys, Feels nice to be a member

welcome on the forum dezrskb!!

Travelogues & pictures a great combination IMO.
i am little skeptical about the doctor part as i am little over weight.

sorry i am not good with jokes.

please go trough the rules of tbhp & enjoy your stay.

mostly waiting for some Travelogues with pictures form you. (i too have a DSLR bug but have a sony point & shoot camera)

rgds,
Nikhil
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks