Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2011, 08:42   #1
BHPian

A new horse in the Team of BHP!!

Honk! Honk!!

Hello Everyone!

It is an honor to be a part of this forum with all the car junkies like me sharing the same passion. My name is Pathik (literally means 'Traveller'). I am a MBA, working as Campaign Manager in Bangkok. I was born and bought up in Mumbai (I just love the city).

I had been lurking around the forum for quite a while and did'nt realize I was'nt a part of it, untill one fine day it struck me! Thought of joining the forum to share and learn from all the motorheads with their fantastic garage!

Ever since I was a child, I have been fascinated with cars and bikes. Biking is hereditory in my family, my grandfather had several bikes (Yezdi, Bullet, RD) and was passionate about racing those beasts whenever he got the chance. I got my first bike Hero Honda Splendor in 2002 and is still a part of my life. I have always fancied owning a Royal Enfield & a Harley!

Currently, I drive a Toyota Soluna (1.5) to work (daily round trip of 130 Kms.), its an old model which I inherited from my dad after he purchased a BMW 323 (I get to steal it occasionally). I am planning to buy a SUV soon owing to the long distance commute to work. Will update about it soon!

Happy Ignition,

Cheers!!

P.S. - I was wondering 'where are the ladies??'
Old 30th July 2011, 23:14   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: A new horse in the Team of BHP!!

Welcome aboard, Devilsdoggie.
Driving 130kms daily to work! that must be great!!
Have a great time here at T-bhp
And of course we have a few enterprising ladies, though they are a minuscule minority as of now

Cheers!!
Old 3rd August 2011, 17:59   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: A new horse in the Team of BHP!!

Hey Pathik, welcome to T-BHP! A 130 km daily commute- wow! longest I did was in Bangalore days when I had a 64 km daily commute.

Can you post some threads on the Bangkok scene (only cars-related I mean LOL)? That would really be interesting.

Enjoy your stay here!
Old 4th August 2011, 10:47   #4
BHPian

Hi guys,

Thanks for the welcome. Will post some good threads about motoring in bangkok. To tell you in short, its quite huge. People here are crazy about cars (most of them dont have a home to live, but will definitely have a car!!). The mods here are excellent, specially the wheels.

Will post some interesting stuff soon

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks