Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th July 2011, 11:30   #1
BHPian

Greetings from Pune

A big ‘Hello’ to all the T-BHP members. Today is my lucky day as my membership got approved on the second try. It feels great to be a part of this excellent community of passionate petrol heads. I am a born and brought up ‘mumbaikar’ who migrated to the greener pastures like Mysore—Bengaluru—US—UK—Singapore for a brief stint and now settled in Pune. I am software professional with basic degree in Engineering. Outside work, I am passionate about travelling, music and a decent Basketball player. I am driving a Toyota Etios for the past 5 months and would put up my review soon. Looking forward to the journey with fellow bhpians.
Himanshu Athalye
heman_369 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th July 2011, 11:57   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Greetings from Pune

Welcome Himanshu. Adding another techie to the list . Do you happen to work in our good ol Hinjewadi gaon too?

Would love to meet up sometime during our meets. Head to the meet section to watch out for the next meet.

Happy revvin'.
Old 29th July 2011, 12:04   #3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanand Inamdar View Post
Welcome Himanshu. Adding another techie to the list . Do you happen to work in our good ol Hinjewadi gaon too?

Would love to meet up sometime during our meets. Head to the meet section to watch out for the next meet.

Happy revvin'.
Thanks Swanand. I work in the other gaon ie 'Aundh'. Would definetly like to meet fellow bhpians from Pune and will keep a close eye on the meet updates.
Old 29th July 2011, 12:09   #4
BHPian

Congrats and Welcome to Pune chapter of Team-BHP Himanshu.

Do keep checking the Team BHP meets thread in the Forums section. Will catch up soon in one of our meets.

Eager to see Etios in one of our meets.

Happy Motoring!

regards,
Maverick79.
Old 29th July 2011, 12:13   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to TBHP and the Pune chapter too. Good to see swelling numbers in Pune TBHPians.

And yeah, would love to see you and Etios in one of the meets.
Old 29th July 2011, 14:00   #6
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to Tbhp Himanshu!
Of the tbhpians here, I think ajay_satpute works in Aundh too; so keep your eyes open
Hope to see you and the Etios in our next meet
Old 29th July 2011, 16:18   #7
BHPian

Thanks anisalnil, maverick and selfdrive for your warm welcome. Me and ajay_satpute work in the same company and are located on the same floor. Looking forward to meet all of you in one of the meets.
Old 3rd August 2011, 18:05   #8
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome to T-BHP, Heman! We should catch up at the next Pune meet- there is a breakfast one at Vohuman planned this Saturday if you can make it- since we have some things in common (Mumbai, Bangalore, Singapore & of course cars!)

Nice to have you here. Keep postin'!
Old 3rd August 2011, 20:59   #9
BHPian

Hi Heman,
Welcome on board. You work in Aundh....That is my backyard.. well almost. I live there. Lets catch up some time. Which organization are you working with.
regards
salil
scphanse is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd August 2011, 21:20   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heman_369 View Post
Me and ajay_satpute work in the same company and are located on the same floor.
Ha ha there you go!!! The Viral has caught you . Pune chapter accepts BIG hellos only!!

Welcome aboard buddy, I hope you have access to Tbhp in your office. Wish you good luck and a great escapade in here - Have fun.

Cheers,
Amrth
Old 4th August 2011, 00:34   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Welcome Himanshu!

Btw Aundh can no longer be categorized as a Gaon! Probably 7 years back when I set foot in Pune, it probably could have been called so then!

Etios is one car not many Tbhpians seem to be having (atleast not in Pune). Guess a lot of people would love to have a closer look at your Etios, including me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scphanse View Post
Hi Heman,
Welcome on board. You work in Aundh....That is my backyard.. well almost. I live there. Lets catch up some time. Which organization are you working with.
regards
salil
Ditto here.

OT : Noobie Q - How does one reverse a thank-ing of a post? If I can't, @scphanse you owe me a thank-ing
Old 4th August 2011, 10:45   #12
BHPian

really overwhelmed by the super welcome. Thanks Noopster, scphanse,Twinn and Ninjatalli. I work for Sungard in Aundh. I was really kicked to meet you guys, but being out of town i guess i have to skip this meet. Will join next time.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks