Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 8th August 2011, 15:35   #1
BHPian

Another one up for Hyderabad

Greetings fellow Petrol Heads!!

I am 27 year old guy from Hyderabad. I am self employed and among other things, have developed an immense love for cars. I have lived overseas for over 2 years (US & Europe) and have traveled extensively (most of them road trips) and have had the pleasure of driving around several beauties.

My journey started with a Maruti 800 (dad's gift) and currently running on a Superb 2.0 TDI. The other beauties in my garage are: a Skoda Octavia Rider & a Suzuki Swift ZXi. The previous machines I have owned are
Acura TL
BMW 330i
Zen Di
Honda City Vtec (2004)
Maruti Esteem Vx

Of all the cars, the coupe has left a lasting impression on me and ever since I got back to India, have been longing to own one, and now that both Mercedes & Audi have launched their coupes, I look forward to the day I take delivery of one of these beauties.

Looking forward to a good time in this wonderful community,

Signing off... CoupeR
Old 10th August 2011, 15:28   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Another one up for Hyderabad

27, self-employed and driving a Superb. Congrats on your success, and welcome to Team-BHP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couper72 View Post
Acura TL
BMW 330i
Both in the States? We tested the 330i here and weren't really impressed.

Good to have you onboard.
Old 10th August 2011, 18:01   #3
BHPian

Re: Another one up for Hyderabad

Thanks for the welcome.

Yes, both the TL & 330i were during my stint in the US. The TL was my first ever V6, that too with a 250+ BHP mill. It was one of the best options available for under 15k (used). Though the previous owner put in roughly 40k miles on it, the car was in pristine condition and handled amazing. With my personal top speed of 145 MPH & a ticket for 110 in a 65 zone, this car is one of the best I have owned.

The 330i, I can't say much except, hard top convertible... I had it for under 3 months, n didn't put too many miles on it (just a little over 3k). I do agree that it is slightly less powered but handled great (didn't try crazy speeds like I did on the TL) even with the top down. Overall, a well mannered car.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks