Team-BHP - Hi there Team-BHP
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   Hi there Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/10625-hi-there-team-bhp.html)

Hi Everybody,
Just got myself enrolled yesterday. I'm AJ (Ajeet)....a Hyderabadi ..working for a software company. I Love SPEED, (Though my wife controls the throttle after marriage, who is also equally an enthusiast!) and I ride a Suzuki Shogun and drive an Alto and a Zen(AT).

After going through this site, I must say it's GREAT!!..one of the best sites for car and bike enthusiasts like me and I'm really loving reading all the reviews here. I wish to contribute few later, but I need advice from you guys now as I'm confused between a Baleno and Ford Fusion.
I'm looking for performance, VFM and style...so confused.

Cordially,
AJ

hey, welcome to the forum. i doubt anyone would recommend you a fusion. we have a lot of baleno aficianados here, you can do a search and can find a lot of info on balenos.

personally, i would recommend baleno over fusion anyday.

cheers.
tifosi.

hey dude first of all welcome to the team. :Cheering: ...a BALENO over FUSION any day...but why only BALENO and FUSION? why dont you try out other newer cars?

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinegopi
..but why only BALENO and FUSION? why dont you try out other newer cars?

hey MG, i was waiting for someone to come out with a third alternative and here you are... lol:, already he is confused with the two, now you have added a new dimension to it.

@racingmadeness, hope you have got a taste of what tbhp is all about.

ensoy.

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
For your requirments, i would suggest the Fusion after the discounts. But why not Petra 1.6? Compromise on the VFM and style bit. 5L for 100 bhp and it looks better then the baleno and should hold up better then the Baleno.

Hi AJ welcome to team-bhp, i think best car to offer perfomance and VFM is Baleno but why not try out Fiesta.

Hi AJ (Ajeet),

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.
Welcome to Team-Bhp.

Cheers,
Mugen_Power

Thank You all for welcoming me @ Team-BHP. By the way, even i'm an avid fan of Baleno, but heard that maruti has reduced the BHP to 91 from 94 for emission norms. I'm aware that spares and maintanence wise baleno scores, but why i liked Fusion was because of its space, and style...it looks little like CRV from the rear...also performance what with 101bhp under its hood. Ford has engineered the space saving in fusion very well.
Heart to heart it's any day a Baleno,

Baleno LXI is costing around 5.80 lacs on road and
Fusion+ (with alloy wheels) is costing 6.30 lacs on road in hyd.

but if someone knows anything more about fusion, it would really help me.
Cheers,
AJ

hey racingmadness. Welcome to TBHP! Great to have another hyderabadi on this forum! P.S. I'm really curious as to where you did your schooling from?!

Well... personally I would go for a baleno too!!! I'm not much into the fusion. Well, best of luck with what ever you buy!!! Follow your heart bro!

Godspeed.

Alok.

Hi bro welcome to trhe forum.. A 4 bhp decline in the baleno engine does not make much of a difference. The baleno it is compared to the Fusion.. I kind of found the fusion a little boring..

Welcome to the forum mate. Have a great stay!
I would recommend the Fiesta...its giving the Baleno a run for its money. And according to the CNBC Auto Show...Suzuki's going to replace the Baleno in a year or so.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sid Schumacher
Welcome to the forum mate. Have a great stay!
I would recommend the Fiesta...its giving the Baleno a run for its money. And according to the CNBC Auto Show...Suzuki's going to replace the Baleno in a year or so.

:OT If suzuki is actually going to replace the Baleno do you think they might come out with a more powerfull engine with a completely new body design or are they going to do just a few cosmetic changes to the body like they did for the esteem??

Hey racingmadness
Welcome to the forum...

Hi Guys..Got my New BLACK BALENO Lxi ....(atlast, after a wait of 14 days....no showroom in hyd had black)....
....the car is ammaazing!!...after a drive on the highway, my friends were telling me not to FLY but DRIVE!!.....but actually the car flies and that too it pulls up in any gear!!!.....i'm obsessed with the new love of my life(hope my wife is not listening).
Got the alloys done yesterday...will post the pic's soon.

Hey dude welcome to team-bhp. :Cheering: