Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st August 2011, 21:25   #1
BHPian

Hello T-bhpians!

Hi fellow members and the moderators!

After lurking around the forum for quite some time, I finally managed to secure an account after the second try.

I visited this form a few years back at the suggestion of a friend of mine and was amazed to find that the form provides relevant and unbiased information (much better compared to the various car magazines) to help me choose the right car and to get the best of the your car. There was no turning back and I think I am slowly finding it difficult not to visit the site even after a day or a few hours!

Am basically out of Chennai and spend most of our weekends with the family driving on the ECR. As my call-sign suggests, I am interested in getting the maximum distance out for every drop of petrol or diesel.

When I am not driving, I spend my time with computers. You guessed it, am a software professional. My other interests are music and photography. I hope to contribute a good ownership thread once I get the hang of posting in this forum.

Looking forward to have a great time at T-bhp!

-- hpm
hypermiler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st September 2011, 06:24   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello T-bhpians!

Welcome hypermiler to T-BHP Family.

Your experiences about getting the maximum distance from the fuel would be an interesting read.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks