Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2011, 15:29   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Checking in from Bangalore along with a Silky Silver SX4

Hello everyone,
I am Rajeev from Bangalore. One among the million 'techies' in Bangalore and with a growing passion for cars. Been a regular visitor to Team Bhp for the last few years and is the primary source for most of my car related info. Feel wonderful to be atlast accepted as a member of this great forum.

My first car was a M800 followed by a Zen. My current ride is a Silky Silver SX4. It is a preowned car and I took delivery of it last Saturday. The same day I made another attempt to register and was accepted(after several rejections). So looks like the SX4 is already turning out to be lucky for me.

Probably one thing unique with me and my cars is that all 3 cars I bought were 2nd hand, from Maruti True Value and from the same sales man.

A detailed post which explains the reasoning behind the previous statement and info on the analysis, selection and delivery of the SX4 coming up soon.

Thanks,
Rajeev
Rajeevraj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2011, 01:37   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Checking in from Bangalore along with a Silky Silver SX4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
Hello everyone,
I am Rajeev from Bangalore. One among the million 'techies' in Bangalore and with a growing passion for cars. Been a regular visitor to Team Bhp for the last few years and is the primary source for most of my car related info. Feel wonderful to be atlast accepted as a member of this great forum.

My first car was a M800 followed by a Zen. My current ride is a Silky Silver SX4. It is a preowned car and I took delivery of it last Saturday. The same day I made another attempt to register and was accepted(after several rejections). So looks like the SX4 is already turning out to be lucky for me.

Probably one thing unique with me and my cars is that all 3 cars I bought were 2nd hand, from Maruti True Value and from the same sales man.

A detailed post which explains the reasoning behind the previous statement and info on the analysis, selection and delivery of the SX4 coming up soon.

Thanks,
Rajeev
Hey Rajeev!

Welcome to the Team!

You seem to be a true Maruti fan - the SX4 is a great car, congrats! Buying 2nd hand makes a lot of sense and you can get some really mouth watering deals on Pre-Worshipped cars!

Looking forward to your ownership review!

Cheers!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks