Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2011, 20:59   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Petrol/DieselHead stumbles in

Hi, I am Ashis Satpathy from Bhubaneswar,Orissa. I have just passed my engg.(electrical&electronics) and will be joining an IT giant next month.
My dad owns a 98' M800 DX,run 72k kms and i have a 04' Pulsar 150,run 37k kms. I learnt riding at the age of 13 and driving at 15. I have been burning petrol since then.

I have been crazy about automobiles since childhood. I used stare at any automobile which came to our colony,even if it was a truck. Even today i stare hours long at our 13yr old 800 with a grin and a warmth spreads over my heart.
I was scolded several times by my parents for my 'obsession' about cars,refused to allow to take Mech. engg. but now they understand me. So much so that my dad now plans to gift me my first car soon.

I love driving/riding and sometimes go on fairly long rides aimlessly and alone to beautiful places because i love natural beauty as much. I have driven a range of vehicles from our humble M800 to the mighty M PAJERO and i just love SUVs.

I read a lot over internet about new technologies and development and have been following T-BHP for the past couple of years quite religiously. Having turned down once,finally i have managed to join YOU ALL. Hope to learn even more as well as participate in discussions.

Thanks for the warm welcome
ashis89 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2011, 23:44   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Petrol/DieselHead stumbles in

Welcome Ashis! Look forward to seeing many posts and threads from you
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks