Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 9th September 2011, 16:23   #1
mo1
BHPian

Hello World!

Hi everyone!
It's my honor to be part of this wonderful forum.
I have been a passive reader of this forum for months and now getting an opportunity to actively contribute whatever I can or at least thank others for their valuable inputs
About myself: I am a family man living in Pune. I do coding for living.(software freelancer/budding entrepreneur!) I love driving and (at times) I think I am a born driver
I am also in the same boat as many others ("what car" dilemma) as it is about time for me to upgrade my car. I will post my thoughts in the appropriate forum about this.
Once again, it is great to be a part of this community and happy and safe motoring to you all.
Old 9th September 2011, 18:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello World!

Hello fellow Punekar. Welcome to Team-bhp.
I see you have a petrol Indica for about 5 years now. How about writing a long term ownership report of the same ?
Old 9th September 2011, 21:39   #3
mo1
BHPian

Re: Hello World!

Thanks sajo.
Yes and I liked the suggestion.
Not sure how many here would be really looking forward to an Indica Xeta long term report but nonetheless, I am a happy customer and in the larger interest I think I should do that. Not that I have any experience in writing a good vehicle ownership report but then this might be the start
Thanks for the suggestion and I would get onto that.(luckily there are so many nice ownership reports on this forum from which I can get expired )
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks