Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2006, 21:53   #1
BHPian

Greetings from a GearHead...

I'd say i "won" myself the title of a GearHead from a very learned man sometime ago...(because of my repeated over enthusiastic replies on another forum)...
the "Passion"-turned-"obsession"-turned-"Life" began in the second year of college (am presently in my final sem) and i've never looked back since...

The world of Automobile is all i dream about, work towards, aim for, and would, some day, contribute to - in an unparalleled way.

Came across Team bhp at the recent Auto Expo in Delhi ... Was actually in a stall right opposite to theirs .. So, it was a treat to watch T-bhp-ians and their "kaarname" on the plasma screen... all day thru...

I don't actually own a dream machine as of now, but i do dream about all things i would do with & to her ....
Am a technical guy , or atleast trying to be one, and am totally into IC Engines technology...
My friends say that i need to see an Endocrynologist - because it's the 4 legged beauties which excite me more than their 2 legged counterparts ... he he he ...

I'd hope that my stay @ T-bhp would be one filled with moments and opportunities to learn - like never before....

I'd also like to appreciate the effort of the conceptualizers & moderators for building, and keeping together a GOOD Indian automotive forum...

this might be an overstatement, yet, i'd say that -
I strive for "Das Beste oder Nichts"
Old 25th February 2006, 22:21   #2
BHPian

one more thing ...

There is one thing i LOVE Bragging about ....
I once got to meet Ross Brawn , and also got to touch and sit alongside the Ferrari 2004 F1....

I still can't get over the hangover ....
Old 26th February 2006, 03:27   #3
Senior - BHPian

hey manas
welcome to tbhp.its great to have you here with us.enjoy your stay.

rev
Old 26th February 2006, 07:16   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manas
Came across Team bhp at the recent Auto Expo in Delhi ... Was actually in a stall right opposite to theirs .. So, it was a treat to watch T-bhp-ians and their "kaarname" on the plasma screen... all day thru...

HUH??? TBHP had a stall in the Auto Expo?? i did not know about this...
welcome to the forum manas.. hope you have a great time here

take care
Old 26th February 2006, 07:39   #5
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather
HUH??? TBHP had a stall in the Auto Expo?? i did not know about this...
Hahaha... i dont think any moderators know about this either ?!?!?! or was i just asleep?

Welcome to the forum Manas,

cya
R
Old 26th February 2006, 10:07   #6
BHPian

Hey Manas... welcome to team-bhp! Really like your style of writing! So, which college you in? If i took a wild guess, I'd say one of the colls in North Campus?
Have an addictive stay!

Godspeed.

Alok.
Old 26th February 2006, 23:32   #7
BHPian

Uh - Oh !! timing - LAG ....

Aftert being pointed out by the Mods, i had to "F5" my memory.....

Apologies everyone ... in my frenzy i guess i Missed out the "X" factor.. LoL...

It was the Castrol sponsored X-BHP that had a stall at the Expo... and i kinda' linked the two "bhp" ians ...

Anyways, I hope the mods - and - all wud forgive this "obvious" GearHead...

PS :: I just LOVE the unique & sharp Signatures the Mods have .... awesomely amazing !!

PPS :: @ Ghostrider :: am from the Delhi College of Engineering (which belongs to the Delhi university, but is situated far away from the North Campus) ... but, u were AWFULLY close !!
Old 26th February 2006, 23:46   #8

Hi

Hi Everyone

I am from Lucknow. Drive a Ford Fusion. Looking forward to more posts after the first prod(needed it, right!).

Bye

Bharat
Old 27th February 2006, 14:10   #9
BHPian

Hey manas... yes, I DO know DCE is a part of DU... don't get confused by my location shown here. I was in Delhi for quite a few years... just got back for good to Hyd a couple of months back!

P.S. By you saying that I was awfully close, you did mean that I was right about your coll being a part of DU, right?!

Godspeed.

Alok.
Old 27th February 2006, 18:51   #10
Distinguished - BHPian

Hey bro,
welcome aboard and enjoy your stay here.
Old 28th February 2006, 03:20   #11
BHPian

@ ghostrider :: yup, i meant exactly that... Myself cudn't figure out as to how can someone from "Cyberabad" recognise a north Campus-ian !!

Anyways, Thanks to all the Mods for Welcoming me .. i hope to be able to contribute to the community in whatever capacity i can...
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks