Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2011, 11:53   #1
BHPian

Respected teachers.. ;)

Yes, i meant the title...

Joined T-BHP long back, but was not confident enough to be in the vicinity..! Regulary visited and used this forum extensively to improve my basics to advanced knowledge on vehicles..! Thank you so much T-BHP.

I'm Manoj, basically from Mavelikara, Kerala; but in Chennai to make a living..!

My first own ride was a Honda Shine, then moved to Enfield Bullet - Electra, then a Maruti Alto and now a Xylo-D2..!! Was a petrol head initially, but now a complete Diesel fanatic. I should give all credit to fiery-enzyme (Bala), ex670c (Arka) and their mean machines and multiple off-road excursions with them for this transformation.

Live to Drive: Manoj

Last edited by Jaggu : 22nd September 2011 at 12:11. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy pasting from external font editors, also do a Preview before Submitting new posts.
Old 22nd September 2011, 14:01   #2
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Respected teachers.. ;)

Indicruz

Loved your thread title - Got me to open the post.

By the way the Aria was at one time reported to possibly be named "Indicruz"

Welcome to TBHP - You have already had a lot of rides and moved across a wide range.
ACM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2011, 19:24   #3
BHPian

Thank you, ACM.

You're right. Infact, it was a copy-paste. There were a lot of buzz about this vehicle at the time I joined T-Bhp (Feb 2010). Loved the name because the name depicts my passion for long drives..!! So far covered 26,000++ kms in the 8 months ownership of my Xylo. A mini HVKumar Sir is my dream

Good to know that you own an Aria. Hope you are enjoying the vehicle.
Old 22nd September 2011, 20:05   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Alto to Xylo is a neat jump! Welcome IC and look forward to many intersting posts/threads from you!

(and yeah- get used to people using all kinds of acronyms around here, hence the "IC" )
noopster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd September 2011, 14:37   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by noopster View Post
Alto to Xylo is a neat jump! Welcome IC and look forward to many intersting posts/threads from you!

(and yeah- get used to people using all kinds of acronyms around here, hence the "IC")

Going from a hatchback to an SUV is quite a leap. I'm an all-sedan person, except for the one Maruti Zen we had in the family. The boot space along with the small-enough to self-drive factor make me choose a sedan every time but with a growing family, I might have to consider a Scorpio/Bolero/Innova for the longer drives in the not-too-distant future.

BTW, the thread title is what got me here.
k_nitin_r is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks