Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th September 2011, 15:24   #1
BHPian

Finally !!

Dear fellow petrolheads

Feeling overwhelmed after finally getting the nod to be into this sacred community
I'm Kiran, a Team-BHP follower for almost 3 years. A mechanical engineer from God's own country, been a banker for sometime and now back to being a student again. Like most of us, learnt driving in a Maruti 800 and currently drives a Maruti Alto (Even though has not driven anything with wheels since I got into college again :( )
Was awestruck by this forum since long ago and was waiting to get a ride of my own to apply for membership here. And by the time I got around to do that, I am back to being jobless again !! Anyways right now am feeling immensely proud to be typing this message here, and the heartiest thanks to the support team.

Kiran

p.s.: The real intention behind this post is to confirm whether I am not dreaming and I am actually IN Team-BHP
Old 25th September 2011, 17:31   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Finally !!

Hey Kiran ,
A hearty welcome to the forum . Look forward to your contribution on here
cheers
Sourav
souravc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2011, 18:47   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi there,

Welcome on team-bhp

Do go through forum rule book

Wishing you pleasant stay here.
bluevolt is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2011, 22:43   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prkiran View Post
Like most of us, learnt driving in a Maruti 800 and currently drives a Maruti Alto (Even though has not driven anything with wheels since I got into college again)
Greetings and welcome to the forum.

The Maruto 800 is an Indian automotive legend and although sales have stopped in many parts of India, we still see a lot of them on the streets. I drove one with an LPG kit when I took driving lessons in Hyderabad to learn to drive with a manual transmission. It broke down twice and both times the driving instructor was able to get out his toolkit and fix it. A common saying is that if you have an Ambassador or a Maruti, even the local paan wala can fix it!
k_nitin_r is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th September 2011, 22:52   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prkiran View Post
Dear fellow petrolheads

Feeling overwhelmed after finally getting the nod to be into this sacred community
I'm Kiran, a Team-BHP follower for almost 3 years. A mechanical engineer from God's own country, been a banker for sometime and now back to being a student again. Like most of us, learnt driving in a Maruti 800 and currently drives a Maruti Alto (Even though has not driven anything with wheels since I got into college again :( )
Was awestruck by this forum since long ago and was waiting to get a ride of my own to apply for membership here. And by the time I got around to do that, I am back to being jobless again !! Anyways right now am feeling immensely proud to be typing this message here, and the heartiest thanks to the support team.

Kiran

p.s.: The real intention behind this post is to confirm whether I am not dreaming and I am actually IN Team-BHP
Kiran welcomes Kiran. Welcome on-board dude. Am sure you will have a great time with loads and loads of stuff to share and know about in the forums here. Happy digging.
kirantp is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks