Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2011, 18:35   #1
BHPian

Happy to be a part of Team-Bhp family!

Hi Bhpians,

Just got a moderator mail confirming my membership; and what can I say; happy to be home!

For past few years Team-Bhp has been the google of anything to do with cars and road-trips for me!

A bit about myself; Anurag; living in Bangalore; working with Samsung (yep! IT sector again; someone should mark that as default job catagory for Bangaloreans!)

Love to drive; got a Santro for past 3 years! Peppy, trouble-free and a trustworthy companion; my description of the car.

Well my wife does the not-so-tempting part; aka driving to and fro her office through the crazy Bangalore traffic on weekdays! I trust my pulsar for cutting through the traffic on weekdays.

On the weekends, its time for me to put hands on the steering, and frequently rev-up on the highways for the beautiful weekend getaways around.

A big thank-you to team-bhp members for putting up those great blogs right from car reviews; long-ownership reports; travelogues; maintenance tips and mechanics in every nook and corner of the country! Has helped me make many informed decisions! Team-Bhpians, you guys ROCK!
Old 13th October 2011, 22:58   #2
BHPian

Re: Happy to be a part of Team-Bhp family!

Congratulations anurag.somani on becoming a part of this great community that us mortals call Team-Bhp

P.S. I to got the conformation mail today itself
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks