Team-BHP - On the 18th attempt, I finally am approved to say "Hello" to all fellow T-BHP members
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Introduce yourself (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/)
-   -   On the 18th attempt, I finally am approved to say "Hello" to all fellow T-BHP members (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introduce-yourself/109502-18th-attempt-i-finally-am-approved-say-hello-all-fellow-t-bhp-members.html)

And on the 18th attempt, I finally am approved to say Hello to all fellow Team-BHP members!!!
Hello everyone,
To tell you all a bit about me, I am Srinivas a Software Programmer by profession and a Research Scholar(Computers and Automobiles) by Passion!! Born and brought up in Mysore, I am in Bengaluru during the week to earn my bread and at Mysore during the weekend to sit peacefully and eat it:)
I have treaded over most of the paths that come after “ www.team-bhp.com/......” in the past 4-5 years of my free time at office and after 17 futile attempts have been approved a membership of this elite club/forum. I would first like to thank the Mods for waving a green flag this time and at the same time would like to mention that I wouldn’t have given up even if my 18th try would turn unsuccessful. (Now Mods, please don’t revoke my membership just to check my Perseverance please:)
I used to shuttle between Mysore and Bengaluru with my Swift for the past three years and now that it’s sold, I use the Modified Tata Safari ’99 for the travel. The other car in stable is an Opel Corsa GSI ‘04. The Opel and the Safari are soon going to get a new comrade this Diwali. I have booked a car that I fell in love with, right from when it was launched and the love continues to linger even now. Yes, you have guessed it right!! It is a FIAT GP 1.3 Multijet 90HP in White robes (Bossa Nova White) and is scheduled for delivery on October the 28th. My other interests lie in wildlife, photography and off-roading.
My heart is saying “Write on”, but my mind says “hey!! this is an introduction, so let’s keep it concise and not bore the readers”. Though I know there are innumerous threads on the FIAT GP, I plan to come up with a thread on “Decision making, booking experience, PDI and initial ownership” and a thread on "How the Safari was Modified" soon enough.

Till then,
Cheers and have a happy weekend!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving_Nomad (Post 2544939)
And on the 18th attempt, I finally am approved to say Hello to all fellow Team-BHP members!!!
Hello everyone,

Driving_Nomad, Welcome to Team BHP and welcome to the Grande Punto club. Looks like your perseverance finally paid off and I am sure you will contribute a lot of useful stuff to the community. Cheers...

You've testified the fact that determination and perseverance surely pays off! Take a bow, FIATian! :D

For the record, I'm a friend of your friend! That said, I'll be looking forward for your ownership report and drool worthy images clicked using your Canon Rebel T2i/550D. :)

Congratulations on finally being successful, welcome. Hats off to your perseverance and passion towards Team BHP as a forum and what it stands for.

Dude! Great day for you

Congrats and welcome to this awesome community. Lot of BHPians commute on Bangalore Mysore stretch especially on weekends, make sure you sport some official stickers. welcome again.

Doxinboy

Try, try, try, until you succeed! Thats one hell of story. Welcome Fiat boy. I can understand how elated you would be feeling as of now. clap:

Wow dude.. Congrats. We've heard of people clearing the 10th std exams after n number of appearances, but this is new!!

Enjoy your time here! :-)

18th attempt!! Good God! First a bow to your perseverance.

And yeah!! Congrats dude and welcome to the elite club.

Hi Driving Nomad. Great welcome to you in our teambhp flight. Nice place to take off for a researcher on computer and automobile. As you said you shuttle between Mysore & Bangalore often. You can join the road and travelogue thread and update your area.Once again Welcome.

Welcome to the forum! I wonder why mods make it so hard for genuine people from becoming members here. If in the due course of time, if a person is found unsuitable to be a part of this great forum - there is the "Ban" option :)

18 attempts?!?! I bow to you sir! <salute>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubz (Post 2545397)
Welcome to the forum! I wonder why mods make it so hard for genuine people from becoming members here. If in the due course of time, if a person is found unsuitable to be a part of this great forum - there is the "Ban" option :)

+1 to that. 18 attempts to join a forum:Shockked:. Welcome Driving Nomad. looking forward to your Punto experience and updates on Mysore Bangalore road as well

WHOA!!
18 attempts. That should be a record of sorts. Kudos!!
Now enjoy your hardwork!!

:thumbs up Welcome aboard! Looking forward to your thread on the safari modification.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Driving_Nomad (Post 2544939)
after 17 futile attempts have been approved a membership of this elite club/forum.

Congratulation and welcome aboard.

I salute to your patience.

Is this club/forum so elite?:D

Looking forward to your valuable contribution to this forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gopikb (Post 2544962)
Driving_Nomad, Welcome to Team BHP and welcome to the Grande Punto club. Looks like your perseverance finally paid off and I am sure you will contribute a lot of useful stuff to the community. Cheers...

Thanks Gopikb.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Klub Class (Post 2544975)
You've testified the fact that determination and perseverance surely pays off! Take a bow, FIATian! :D

For the record, I'm a friend of your friend! That said, I'll be looking forward for your ownership report and drool worthy images clicked using your Canon Rebel T2i/550D. :)

Gotcha!!! Thanks and yeah, I will put in all my photographic skills to really click some nice pictures on my Rebel T2i:-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by mayankjha1806 (Post 2545003)
Congratulations on finally being successful, welcome. Hats off to your perseverance and passion towards Team BHP as a forum and what it stands for.

Thanks Mayankjha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by doxinboy (Post 2545013)
Dude! Great day for you

Congrats and welcome to this awesome community. Lot of BHPians commute on Bangalore Mysore stretch especially on weekends, make sure you sport some official stickers. welcome again.

Doxinboy

Thanks. Will be ordering for T-BHP stickers first thing monday morning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by funkykar (Post 2545045)
Try, try, try, until you succeed! Thats one hell of story. Welcome Fiat boy. I can understand how elated you would be feeling as of now. clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by MalluDude (Post 2545123)
Wow dude.. Congrats. We've heard of people clearing the 10th std exams after n number of appearances, but this is new!!

Enjoy your time here! :-)

Thanks funkykar and Malludude. More than elated, I felt honored to be approved a membership!! This was indeed the toughest exam I cracked but for the number of attempts I took!

Quote:

Originally Posted by callvvijay (Post 2545234)
18th attempt!! Good God! First a bow to your perseverance.

And yeah!! Congrats dude and welcome to the elite club.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navan49 (Post 2545271)
Hi Driving Nomad. Great welcome to you in our teambhp flight. Nice place to take off for a researcher on computer and automobile. As you said you shuttle between Mysore & Bangalore often. You can join the road and travelogue thread and update your area.Once again Welcome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shubz (Post 2545397)
Welcome to the forum!
18 attempts?!?! I bow to you sir! <salute>

Thanks callvvijay, navan49 and Shubz!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by goandude (Post 2545633)
+1 to that. 18 attempts to join a forum:Shockked:. Welcome Driving Nomad. looking forward to your Punto experience and updates on Mysore Bangalore road as well

Thanks goandude. I surely will share my experiences on the GP!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by lsp (Post 2545711)
WHOA!!
18 attempts. That should be a record of sorts. Kudos!!
Now enjoy your hardwork!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by plain.vanilla (Post 2545720)
:thumbs up Welcome aboard! Looking forward to your thread on the safari modification.

Thanks lsp. plain.vanilla, the safari mod thread is in my assembly line and is coming soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ASHISHPALLOD (Post 2545919)
Congratulation and welcome aboard.

I salute to your patience.

Is this club/forum so elite?:D

Looking forward to your valuable contribution to this forum.

Thanks AshishPallod! Team-BHP is indeed elite.