Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2011, 00:07   #1
BHPian

Proud to be a BHPian!

Hey fellow BHPians, a warm good evening to all

I am Rohan Mittal from the City Beautiful - Chandigarh. I have been residing in Mumbai for the past 4 years now and am heading the Strategy & Planning team for a logistics company. I completed my Civil Engineering from PEC (Chandigarh) and MBA from IIM Lucknow.

Cars, bikes and aircrafts have been my passion from the time i can remember. Graduated from playing with the small Mattel miniatures to my first set of wheels in engineering college when my Dad bought me a Bajaj Caliber! God knows what all memorable times I have had on that bike!

Bought my first car in 2007 when i landed in Mumbai - a pre-worshipped Maruti Zen (2003 model)! Have almost completed 1 lac km on the mean machine and it is still going strong (touch wood!). Bought another pre-worshiped car - Honda Civic (Sept 2009 model) in Jan 2011 and am trying to get its odometer to respectable numbers ever since .

A self confessed audiophile, both cars boast of decent ICE systems:
Zen: pioneer head mated to MTX amp supporting JBL ovals and MTX sub
Civic: Pioneer touchscreen head with Focal amp, Foacl sub, Foacl speakers and Focal components!

In between the two cars, I was also lucky enough to be gifted an awesome Bullet Electra 350 from my brother (with a Chandigarh number plate ). This beauty emanates one of the sweetest exhaust music I have heard and is an absolute pleasure to ride!

Other than staring at these 3 beauties, I keep myself busy with books, movies, music, gaming (PC/PS) and poker (die-hard addict)!

Look forward to connect on the forum!

Cheers
Rohan
Old 21st October 2011, 11:43   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Proud to be a BHPian!

Quite a resume and quite a range of interests too. Great to have you and have a good time

Welcome
Old 21st October 2011, 11:53   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations and welcome aboard. Nice resume, and looking forward to your valuable posts!

Cheers!
Old 21st October 2011, 19:59   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallumowgli View Post
Quite a resume and quite a range of interests too. Great to have you and have a good time

Welcome
Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Congratulations and welcome aboard. Nice resume, and looking forward to your valuable posts!

Cheers!
Thanks volkman10
Old 22nd October 2011, 01:36   #5
Senior - BHPian

Welcome on Board Rohan. Civil Engineer with mechanical knowledge with ZEN and Civic ! You can get ideas from Automotive to your gadgets and Computers in this forum. Please contribute and make use of it.
Old 22nd October 2011, 09:16   #6
BHPian

Welcome aboard, Rohan. You are an automobile person, aren't you !!! Looking forward to your notes and contributions.
Old 22nd October 2011, 10:13   #7
Senior - BHPian

Welcome to the forum, Rohan
Nice sets of wheels you got.

Also, something tells me that you have been browsing tbhp for some time now, right?
Old 22nd October 2011, 11:29   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navan49 View Post
Welcome on Board Rohan. Civil Engineer with mechanical knowledge with ZEN and Civic ! You can get ideas from Automotive to your gadgets and Computers in this forum. Please contribute and make use of it.
Thanks navan49. Will definitely try to contribute on the forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaren View Post
Welcome aboard, Rohan. You are an automobile person, aren't you !!! Looking forward to your notes and contributions.
I sure am an automobile person aaren! What's life without a pair of wheels after all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Welcome to the forum, Rohan
Nice sets of wheels you got.

Also, something tells me that you have been browsing tbhp for some time now, right?
Thanks amitoj! Have been browsing tbhp for quite some time now (how did you figure that out??)! in fact my civic was inspired by GTO's buy! Before I read his thread on pre-worshipped Civics, i was jittery about buying a used 15 lac car (and that too with a low CG!).

Would have been a part of this forum a few months ago but my membership request was shot down This was kind of 3rd time lucky!
Old 22nd October 2011, 15:44   #9
BANNED

Welcome aboard Rohan!

Would be nice to have you and share our knowledge on automobiles and would like to read your ownership reports of your Zen and Civic.

Keep Revvin!

Anurag.
Old 23rd October 2011, 04:37   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Welcome aboard Rohan!

Would be nice to have you and share our knowledge on automobiles and would like to read your ownership reports of your Zen and Civic.

Keep Revvin!

Anurag.
Thanks buddy, will try to put together an ownership report soon!

cheers
Old 23rd October 2011, 09:42   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan.xj
Thanks amitoj! Have been browsing tbhp for quite some time now (how did you figure that out??)! in fact my civic was inspired by GTO's buy! Before I read his thread on pre-worshipped Civics, i was jittery about buying a used 15 lac car (and that too with a low CG!).
Hehe the word " pre worshipped" is kind of local to tbhp. I dont think second hand car dealers have picked it up yet.
Old 23rd October 2011, 15:36   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitoj View Post
Hehe the word " pre worshipped" is kind of local to tbhp. I dont think second hand car dealers have picked it up yet.

excellent observation!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks