Team-BHP > Introduce yourself

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2011, 16:16   #1

Hello to all motor enthusiasts!

Dear follow Team BHPians (wow, it is a privilege saying that)

While my membership got approved a few days ago, I was so caught up in the normal hum drum of life (read work) that I wasn't able to log on till now. Apologies for that.

Just to give a quick brief about myself, I'm Sachin Shanbhag, a true Mumbaiite for all purposes - I work in the life insurance industry; will not bore anyone here with the details.

My motoring history is not that old, I bought my first car in July 2004 and this was a Silky Silver Maruti Alto LX and she gave me 5 years of unmatched service with no cause to complain. Even when I did sell her off to partly fund my new acquisition, it was with a heavy heart.

The afore mentioned new car is from a non-Maruti stable and this was the first time I was deviating from it, seeing that my brother too got a Maruti Swift Dzire LXi and we took turns driving the Alto and the Dzire. The Dzire has a life of its own and takes all the erstwhile good qualities of a Maruti car and clubs it with roomy comfort.

My current car is a Hyundai i20 Asta (ABS) - when I bought it, I did think it was a tad too expensive but now, after having owned it for almost 2 years, I find every penny accounted for and more.

Will not flog a dead horse here as this is supposed to be my introduction but leave more for my next post soon.

Thanks to the moderators for accepting my application and letting me be part of this esteemed group of automobile owners, experts and professionals.

Regards.....
Old 21st October 2011, 16:57   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hello to all motor enthusiasts!

Mech warrior.
You are given a warm welcome on Board by me. Proud owner of i20 in teambhp. being in the Insurance you can give good tips on Health,Motor insurances and the claim rules where ever whenever required by our members.
Old 21st October 2011, 17:49   #3

Re: Hello to all motor enthusiasts!

Dear navan49,

Thanks for the welcome!

While I working in the life insurance industry, I have some experience in non-life and especially motor so any where I can pitch in, I definitely will.

Regards
Closed Thread

Most Viewed