Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th October 2011, 15:32   #1

Fello BHPians!

Dear BHPians,

My name is Stallin Dinakaran and I am here to explore my world of passion towards cars and technology. I have been reading through TBHP for quite some time now and I am really glad that I have successfully registered myself for it.

I am a Software Engineer in a reputed MNC in Chennai where I designing Applications using Microsoft Technologies while I lead and train a team of experts in Semiconductor Applications.

I own a Maruti Swift Glam and I love it more than any other cars I have driven so far. This car has made me really crazy that I am spending more time in TBHP than what I would have spent while I used to prepare for my board exams. Inspite of all the driving done on this car, I am still not yet bored of it and I feel there is a lot more distance to go. I am very much addicted to spirited driving and I love driving long trips. Infact, the best way anybody can cheat me is by offering me a drive in their car

My brother has a Maruti SX4 ZXi VVT and a Maruti Alto Lxi. My Brother-in-Law has a RITZ ZXi. All the reasons why we call ourselves a "Maruti Family".

2011 has been good on me and my car that I have spent quality time with my car either driving it in and out of the city or pampering it with service and goodies. I am having a lot of dreams on modifying, maintaining, enjoing and knowing my car and that is exactly why I am here.

Besides cars my passions are in Microsoft Technologies and Body Building (which I am away from for quite some time now)
Old 1st November 2011, 21:32   #2
BHPian

Re: Fello BHPians!

Welcome. I am a newbie myself. Former IT person, have been in social entrepreneurship for the past few years. Look forward to seeing your contributions on the forum and sharing mine.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks