Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2011, 12:23   #1
BHPian

Hello!

Hi all

Great to be a part of Team-bhp, which is becoming a one-stop-shop for anyone interested in the Indian Auto scene. From wannabe motorists to die hard off-roaders, you can find them all here! A nice initiative and a very informative one too.

A small background about myself - Am Ganesh, a Semiconductor industry professional, settled in Bangalore with my wife and 2 kids. Have been a automobile enthusiast since my +2 days.

Bikes

Started with a 1995 model Kinetic Honda. Sold it in a year and upgraded to a Samurai. Burnt my fingers trying to modify a '85 Kawasaki Bajaj into a superbike. Bought my dream bike Shogun in 99(Still have it). When Yamaha launched R-15, was one of the first to own one. Have my eyes set on a Busa, but am short by 12 lakhs

Cars

Bought my first car, a 2 door manual transmission Hyundai Accent, while doing post grad in the US. Firts car in India, a Maruti Zen. Once I moved to Bangalore, got my first car off my salary, a Corsa 1.4 Sail - though a petrol guzzler, one of the most solid cars I have driven. Current chariot - 2007 Toyota Corolla. Wife drives an A-Star.

Future plan

Have been planning to upgrade to an SUV since sometime now. 20 lakhs+ was too expensive for me. Have booked an XUV-5OO W8 - Dolphin Grey. Estimated delivery date - Feb 23, 2012.

Have been browsing Team BHP for sometime now - for everything from reviews to new car news to reliable garages in Bangalore.

Hoping to contribute to the community by posting my experiences.

Keep revvin' fellow Team BHP-ians. You guys rock!
Old 28th October 2011, 16:42   #2
BHPian

Re: Hello!

Welcome to the forum Ganesh. look forward to your inputs
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks