Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 29th October 2011, 12:51   #1
BHPian

Graceful Thanks to everyone.

At last. I have been lucky enough to be given the opportunity to be on TeamBHP and I am glad.

Thanking all the admins who approved my membership and hello to all fellow BHPians. I hope my experience here will be a splendid one.

Cheers
Old 2nd November 2011, 13:17   #2
BHPian

Re: Graceful Thanks to everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taronish_E View Post
At last. I have been lucky enough to be given the opportunity to be on TeamBHP and I am glad.

Thanking all the admins who approved my membership and hello to all fellow BHPians. I hope my experience here will be a splendid one.
Hello and welcome. I hope you have a splendid experience as well. I have found this forum to be a great one for learning. By the way, since you own a Nano, here is a qs. If a diesel Nano had been available at the time you got your Nano, would you have paid the Rs70K+ extra for it that a diesel engine entails?
Cheiron is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2011, 15:26   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hello Taronish - Welcome aboard!

I am sure your experience here will be superlative.

Cheers!
Old 3rd November 2011, 12:57   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taronish_E View Post

Cheers
Hi Taronish, I am sure you experience here would be more than we expect. i have spent my entire 2 years of free time at work on team bhp apart from browsing in my iphone and ipad at home. love the threads and knowledge that bhpians share here.
Old 4th November 2011, 18:31   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheiron View Post
Hello and welcome. I hope you have a splendid experience as well. I have found this forum to be a great one for learning. By the way, since you own a Nano, here is a qs. If a diesel Nano had been available at the time you got your Nano, would you have paid the Rs70K+ extra for it that a diesel engine entails?

The Nano is a splendid car,I have no doubts about it.

But spending Rs.70,000 on a car that is supposed to be Rs.1,00,000 in the first place seems a little naive. I can and do have the money to afford another car as my weekend and out of city car is a Maruti Suzuki Swift Zxi. For me to buy a Diesel Nano would have made sense,especially with petrol touching 73.21 to the litre on 4th November.

Would someone with a tight budget buy a Nano Diesel? No I do no think so.
Taronish_E is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks