Team-BHP > Introduce yourself
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2011, 19:04   #1
BHPian

yipee, I am glad i am bhpian finally.

Great news, I wish I could shout and tell everyone that I am finally a proud member of the greatest online automobile community.

It is worth the patience and repeated attempts. I am a proud Bangalorean and a great fan of F1 and die hard Tifosi. Recently sold our amazing Fiat Palio and Honda Unicorn and upgraded to a Ford Figo and Suzuki Access. I could not have made these tough choices without spending day and night on Team bhp. Special Thanks to GTO and TSK/jaggu. Love reading your posts and reviews.

Have cars and bikes in my gene as my father/brother/friends just talk about cars and cars most of the time we talk to each other. I am also suggesting my father to become a member here to satisfy his thirst for automobile discussion after his retirement. Love my fathers punny zen and wish I could mod that too. My bro’s sweet ride is a Punto 2010 and what a ride I must say. Thanks to all the members and mod's for such great community.

Last edited by Jaggu : 31st October 2011 at 19:25. Reason: Removing [Font] tags, please avoid copy paste from external font editors. Also do a Preview before Submitting posts. Thanks
Old 1st November 2011, 23:58   #2
BHPian

Re: yipee, I am glad i am bhpian finally.

Welcome aboard Sweet Chariot, am a noob too and I know the feeling.

Guess your love for automobiles runs in your blood, hope to soon see your family become one big BHPFamily. Did you get to witness history in the making, mean the F1 last weekend.

Looking ahead to your threads.
Old 2nd November 2011, 00:37   #3
Senior - BHPian

Do you happen to have bakery business in Bangalore by any chance?
And yes, Welcome.
Old 2nd November 2011, 01:08   #4
BHPian

Welcome!!!

Do share your ownership review of Figo, i agree Punto is a great ride.

Ravi
Old 3rd November 2011, 08:12   #5
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjithpd View Post
Welcome aboard Sweet Chariot, am a noob too and I know the feeling.

Guess your love for automobiles runs in your blood, hope to soon see your family become one big BHPFamily. Did you get to witness history in the making, mean the F1 last weekend.

Looking ahead to your threads.
Thanks ranjithpd, nope i had to choose b/w god's of metal (Metallica) and F1, Glad i choose to see god desend to bangalore. hope to catch up with F1 next season for sure. i want to see schumy before he changes his mind.
Old 3rd November 2011, 08:17   #6
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live View Post
Do you happen to have bakery business in Bangalore by any chance?
And yes, Welcome.
, nope "Sweet Chariot" is dedicated my to my father, he had a big sticker on his front windshield on his premier padmini, it was very flashy those days and unfortunately i ruined the car while learning to drive his car with out him being aware of it.
Old 3rd November 2011, 09:48   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raviacc2825 View Post
Welcome!!!

Do share your ownership review of Figo, i agree Punto is a great ride.

Ravi
definatly ravi, i shall write a ownership review though figo is not a flashy/head turner i love the ride/handling and the mile she crunches (19kmpl diesel). on the recent highway trip i did get 23.5. i calculate based on x-y/z formulae that some thread suggested.
Old 3rd November 2011, 11:54   #8
Senior - BHPian

Warm welcome to you sweet chariot to the most definitive forum on Indian autos and yet another Bangalorean to be on! Your handle surely reminds us of yummy cakes (Sweet chariot - the bakers)! Should you feel like revealing your real name, posting it in http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...eal-names.html
would be the best place! Cheers!
Old 3rd November 2011, 12:49   #9
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by girishglg View Post
Warm welcome to you sweet chariot to the most definitive forum on Indian autos and yet another Bangalorean to be on! Your handle surely reminds us of yummy cakes (Sweet chariot - the bakers)! Should you feel like revealing your real name, posting it in http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...eal-names.html
would be the best place! Cheers!
yeah girishglg, I love the millennium/columbian mousse and the pineapple pastries there, would love to catch up with fellow bangaluru bhpian's there some day. The Jayangar 4th block sweet chariot cafe used to be my favourite hangout in my early college days.
Old 17th November 2011, 11:33   #10
RSR
Senior - BHPian

Welcome and glad to meet you, Sweet Chariot! So your handle is the name of a Bengaluru café or bakery - my initial guess was that you were referring to your car. It also happens to be an apt name for your previous/current cars as they are fun-to-drive (sweet and yummy!) and comfortable to ride in (chariot).
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks